chapter 3

hey guys. Im doing a lot of updates today because im bored and im having fun. Hahaha.

Okay well thanks for reading and ily all.

warning: triggering

[taylors POV]

It was the end of school, finally and I just text my mom to tell her im going to hang out with a friend from school.

I was waiting for about ten minutes until I finally saw Luke running towards me.

"Hey tay, sorry im late. I had to go tell the boys i couldn't practice today." He said as he smiled.

Damn he is so hot with his lip ring. No, Taylor, dont. You cant like him. You cant have a repeat of what happened with Tommy.

"Its okay. Lets go. I just texted my mom and she just wants me home by 9."

"Okay sounds great." He said.

As we walked out of the school, and to his car, I couldnt help but look over at a group of girls coming towards us.

"Hey Lukey." One of them said.

Ew. Her ora is putting me in a bad mood.

"Hey Maddy." Luke said, avoiding eye contact.

"And who's this piece of trash that you're working on now?" Obviously talking about me.

"Dont call her that. Her name is Taylor." Luke said annoyed, and wanting this to be over.

"well, just to let you know taylor, he's mine and you should probably find someone else to 'show you around' because I know Luke, and he would never go for a nasty worthless, girl like you."

She could tell after saying that I was hurt and on the edge of tears. Feeling content with herself she walkked away.

As soon as she left Luke did something I never expected in a thousand years. He hugged me.

"Dont listen to her Tay. You're a beautiful girl. And we are NOT dating. It was a one time hookup. I was drunk, and she was the closest thing with a hole to satisfy me. Shes been on me ever since."

Feeling a little better from his words, and just his touch, we got in the car.

He showed me around and when we were done, he dropped me off at my house. We exchanged numbers and he hugged me and left.

Even though he helped with the pain, it only took it away for a while. Her words kept playing over and over in my head: trash, nasty, worthless. The only way to help was to release my pain. I found my blades and cut. Once, nasty. Twice, worthless. Third, trash. With the blood running down my arm and onto the bathroom floor, I just sat there and cried.

All i wanted was for Luke to hold me. Hes the only one who has ever taken the pain away.