chapter 4

[taylors POV]

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. It was a text from Luke.

He put his name in. That explains the nickname.

From Lukeeyy: Good morning tay. Hope you are doing well after that whole Maddy shit. I'm sorry for yesterday. Can you meet up this morning? We need to talk. - lukey(:

To Lukeeyy: Yeah sure. when and where?

From Lukeeyy: starbucks 10 minutes?

To Lukeeyy: okay see you then.

I slowly got out of my warm covers and put on my black skinny jeans and nirvana shirt and black converse. Dang i wear a lot of black. Oh well. i brushed my hair and teeth and put a little makeup on, before saying by to my mom and heading towards starbucks.

Im actually really nervous for what Luke wants to talk about.

As i walk into the coffee shop i see luke sitting in the corner of the shop on his phone.

"Hey Luke." i say sheepishly.

"Oh hey tay!" he says, pulling me in for a hug. Hes a very touchy person.

"So... What did you need to talk about?" I say with fear in my eyes.

"Well first, again im sorry about yesterdday. And second, i want you to know that im really glad that i met you and if you EVER need to talk , you can trust me. I promise."

Those 6 words: You can trust me. I promise. iver heard so many times. And yet its been broken so much.

[Lukes POV]

After the starbucks 'date' i guess you could say, we hung out for a little, walking around, just talking about random stuff. She had to go, so I took her home.

On my way home my mind was racing.

Taylor is amazing. She is, beautiful, funny, sweet, nice, and strong. And The fact that we are only friends is killing me.

I was going to ask Taylor on a date. I just had to figure out how.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so its kinda bad im sorry

its short and im trying to make them longer

ive never done 2 POV before how fun. lol anyways thasnks for reading and i love all of you guys!!!!!!!!!!