Leather

You inhaled a deep breath and rinsed the shaving cream from your body underneath the steaming water. Once rinsed off, you proceeded to rest your head against the tiled wall and let the shower beat hot beads of water down your aching neck and back.

It was your first night off in over two months and you knew just how you were going to spend it, in bed. The past two months had been filled with endless hours in the Med Bay. If you were not in the Med Bay, you were on call during the hours you were meant to be sleeping.

You were one of the most experienced nurses in the Med Bay, and it was your responsibility to help the other nurses succeed. You turned the water off, pulling yourself away from the wall and away from thoughts of work.

You are not going to spend your night off thinking about work!

Stepping out of the shower, you reached for your towel and dried yourself off. You walked over towards the mirror and wiped the steam away just to be met with the zombie that looked like you.

You examined the light shades of purple that gathered in bags underneath your eyes. You pulled at your face and then smiled and said out loud, "Spa night it is."

You reached for your favorite lotion and rubbed it on you arms and your freshly shaved legs. You then took the time to carefully exfoliate your face and massage in some night cream.

You loved taking the time to pamper yourself, even if all it included was shaving your body and moisturizing your skin.

You tossed your towel on the floor of the bathroom and slipped on your comfiest nightshirt and panties. You then walked out of your bathroom and checked that the door to your quarters was locked. You scanned your small studio. It wasn't much, but it was yours. You worked hard for what you had and you were proud. Walking away from the door you jumped into bed, turning the small lamp off that rested on your nightstand.

It was an odd feeling to be in bed so early. You rarely slept more than a few hours at a time, usually being pulled from sleep by the sound of your Data Pad alerting you of your responsibilities for the First Order.

Seriously, no more thoughts about work!

You turned onto your side and snuggled more into the soft comforter, rubbing your legs against the sheets. You always loved the way your freshly shaved legs felt against the smooth silk sheets.

As you found peace within your spot in your bed, you began gazing out the small, circular window. Through that window you focused on the openness and beauty of the stars that greeted you. You always did this before you closed your eyes. It reminded you of how small you were within a galaxy that was so far away.

As you peered into the dark bliss, you found yourself thinking about him again, your commander. Though you had never witnessed the features of his face, your imagination often wandered. You had only caught sight of the masked warrior a number of times. Each time you saw him, your mind focused on something new that it would store for later, for times where you rested in bed, yearning for company.

You often found yourself imagining how it would feel to have his leathered hands trace your naked curves. You squirmed in bed, feeling your heart rate increase, thumping in your ears. If sleep wasn't going to come, you would instead.

Admittedly, it had been a while since you had time to take care of yourself in ways other than showering, eating, and sleeping for a couple of hours. The thought of making yourself cum, made you feel more awake than you had felt in a while.

Without taking time to turn on the light, you turned in bed and reached over to your nightstand. You blindly fumbled around to find the handle on the drawer and then pulled it open.