One

Yoongi's P.O.V

I sat by my mother's and step father's graves. 

I hugged my knees tight as I stared at both graves with empty eyes.

The way I was told how they passed was the worst way you could tell anyone.

Flashback:

I was waiting at the airport for my parents to come get me. I just got back from New York since I finally graduated college.

Sitting on my suitcase patiently, I scrolled through Instagram. I liked my best friends photo, Jackson. I then decided to post a photo on my account since it had been a while.

 I then decided to post a photo on my account since it had been a while

123 Likes
prince._.yoongi Finally home!🥰

View all 53 comments

wang.jackson MY BEST FRIEND IS FINALLY HOME!!!!
Bam_Bam7 OMG FINALLY! WE NEED TO MAKE PLANS
MarkyMark WE'RE GONNA PARTY TODAYYYY

I giggled at my best friend's comments.

At some point my phone was about to die so I put away. I looked up at the sky, only to realize that it was almost dark.

I landed at 2 pm, so where are they? I went back inside to the airport and plugged my phone once I found an outlet. 

It was almost 7 and nobody has come to pick me up.

I call my mom.

ring...
ring...

ring...

She didn't pick up so I tried my step dad.

ring...

ring...

ring...

He didn't pick either. 

I sigh and lay my head on my knees. I didn't want to bother any of my friends and my step brother is probably busy with his business.

My step brother is Kim Taehyung.

He's my hyung and I don't wanna bother him. He has much more important things going on so I shouldn't bother him.

I closed my eyes and felt myself slip away.

I was shaken awake by someone. 

I opened my eyes to see a security guard standing above me.

"What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you go home?" The security guard asked.

"What time is it?" I asked softly, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"It's 8 am sir," he says. 8 am? I looked at my phone to see no calls from anyone. Why hasn't anyone picked me up yet?

"I-I'm sorry sir. I don't have money on me at the moment and my parents were supposed to pick me up yesterday but they didn't. I'll get out of your hair and call my hyung," I say.

The security guard nods and walks away.

I sigh to myself and unlocked my phone to call hyung.

ring...

ring...

ring...

Taehyung: H-Hello?

His voice sounded a bit hoarse.

Yoongi: Tae hyung?

Taehyung: Y-Yoongi! Where are you?! You're not hurt right?!

Yoongi: N-No. I'm at the airport. I've been waiting to get picked up since yesterday. I don't have money to get a cab.
Taehyung: Don't worry baby. I'll be there in a bit.

He hangs up and I go outside to wait for him. 

What's up with him today?

Soon I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist while I was texting Jackson.

I look up to see Taehyung hyung.

"What's up with you TaeTae hyung?" I ask. I then feel something wet on my shoulders.

"I-I thought I l-lost you," he says quietly.

"Of course not. What made you think that?" I ask. I hug him back and rub his back.

"M-Mom and dad died yesterday in a c-car crash. I thought you were in the car with them since they were going in the o-opposite direction o-of the airport," he explains.

My arms dropped and that's when I felt myself crumbling away

Flashback over

 I hug my knees tight as I remember every memory I've ever had of them.

Sweet, sweet memories.

It's been two months since they've passed but I like to visit them. I feel relaxed when I come here to visit.

My phone started buzzing so I checked who was calling.

Taehyung...

I sigh and decline the call.

He's been trying to get me to move in with him and his roommates.

"I didn't think you were going to ignore my call," I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn around to see Taehyung.

"Well I did so deal with it," I say with a hint of sassiness. His eyes turn dark all of a sudden and he marches up to me.

He grabs my chin and puts his face close to mine.

"You do not give me attitude," he says with a very deep voice. I gulp and nod. 

"Words baby," he says.

"Y-Yes sir," I whisper and look down to avoid his glare. I hear chuckle darkly and he lets go of my chin.

"I like the way sir comes out of your mouth. Anyways you are coming to live with me. You have no choice," he says.

"B-Bu-" I was cut off.

"What did I say?" He asks darkly.

"O-Ok, I'll move in with you," I say.

"Good boy."