Six

Jin's P.O.V

Yoongi was fast asleep in my arms. My dream of holding him close and comforting him has now finally come true.

Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy this moment for long.

When I was changing Yoongi, he had two patches on both of his arms. It was one of those patches when you get blood taken from you.

Yoongi isn't telling us something. He is hiding something, but what could it be?

I sighed and brushed his hair away from his face. But his hair was just as stubborn as he was himself.

Kissing his forehead softly, I got out of bed and made my way to the living room, where I knew where my boyfriends were.

Walking in, they all looked in deep thought.

"He's ok, I just put him to sleep but I need to talk to you guys about something," I said, causing everyone to jump a bit and then look at me.

"What is it babe?" Namjoon asks in a soft quiet voice.

"I was changing Yoongi and-"

"You saw him only in his underwear?!" Jungkook yells. The rest of the members looked at me in pure jealousy. I sighed in disappointment.

Is this really what they think about in a moment like this?

"Yes because he wasn't in the state of mind to do so, anyways-" I was interrupted again.

"Was he wearing panties or boxers? Oh and what color were they," Jimin asks.

"He was wearing baby blue panties. Like I was saying before, Yoongi had one patch on each arm. Like the ones doctors put on when they draw out blood," I said.

"Baby blue panties?!" Jimin and Jungkook squeal.

We all sigh at the two idiots.

"Enough!" Hoseok yells. Jimin and Jungkook both slumped into their seats and sulked.

"So he had a patch on each of his arms?" Taehyung asks. I nodded.

"And he had a scar where his kidney would be," I added.

"We should talk to Yoongi about it," Namjoon mumbled. We all nodded.

We all sat there in silence, thinking about what we should do when we heard soft footsteps make their way to the living room.

"Jinnie?"

Yoongi walks in, rubbing both of his eyes.

"Sorry sweetheart. I needed to talk to the guys about something," I said, getting up and reaching my arm for him.

"Before the both of you go, we need to ask Yoongi something," Taehyung said. I sent him a warning glare. But he ignored it.

Yoongi hummed as he was leaning against my chest, my arms firmly holding his waist.

"Seokjin said that he saw a path on both of your arms. The ones doctors put after taking blood," Hoseok said.

Yoongi tensed and turned paler than his regular skin tone.

"Last month I got a new doctor and they wanted to update everything on my file. Mark took me," Yoongi mumbles, hiding his face in my chest. I could tell that he was exhausted.

"Was that before or after the mall?" Taehyung asks.

"We were on our way to the mall so it was before," Yoongi said, he was now putting all of his weight on me, which wasn't much.