Seven

Yoongi's P.O.V

I sit up groggily as I was quietly cursing at Felix for scheduling an early shoot.

Yes, I'm a model and Felix is my agent.

It's been two months since I started living here. The guys are usually busy with work but make time for me when they can.

After a while of staring at nothing, I quickly put on a pair of leggings and a hoodie I stole from Jackson.

Felix was supposed to be picking me up in two minutes so I put my shoes on quickly and run out the door. Felix was already there so I quickly enter the car.

"Morning Yoons," Felix said, shooting me a smile.

I glared at him and said, "Don't even." He chuckles at me and shakes his head in amusement.

*******************

It was nine in the morning when I finally got back home. I was still in the outfit that I was modeling.

The designer told me that I looked really cute in it so she told me that I was allowed to keep it

I hummed to myself as I entered my new home.

I gasped when I saw the house in ruins.

What happened?

I closed the door and made my way towards the loud noise.

It was coming from the living room so I went there.

When I entered, the guys looked disheveled and panicked.

"W-What happened?" I asked. They sharply turned their heads towards me and instantly looked happy to see me.

I was then mountained with a ton of questions.

"Where were you?!" Jin yelled. I jumped when he did. Jin hyung never yells at me so automatically the tears started to fall.

"W-Well I was called a-and had to g-go model t-this outfit last minute. I-I texted T-Tae hyung w-when I l-left," I hicupped. I started to rub my eyes.

"No, no! Don't cry sweetheart. I'm sorry for yelling. I was just worried. We all were," Jin hyung said, hugging me tightly.

"We all were," Hoseok hyung said.

"I'm sorry for not checking my phone hun," Tae Tae hyung said, taking my hands away from my face.

"I-Is ok," I whispered.

*********************

A week has passed by and everyone was acting weird now.

Everyone was more flirty and touching me.

It was making me feel uncomfortable.

The guys stayed home today which I was annoyed about. I didn't want to see their stupid faces!

I pouted as I realized that the guys were going to annoy me all day long. I can only handle them for a certain amount of time and I need my alone time.

A knock on my door made me groan in annoyance.

I was already in a bad mood because of my medicines.

"Yoongi-ah!" It was Jin. I groaned even more since Jin was the one who was always stuck to the hip with me and never left me alone.

"Yoongi-ah!" He yelled again.

"Yes?!" I yelled.

"Come spend some time with your hyungs!" He yelled.

I sighed and opened the door.

"Come on Yoons," hyung said. He tried to hold my hand but I snatched it way and crossed my arms. Jin looked hurt by the action, but tried not to show it.

We walked into the living room where everyone else was. I immediately sat down in one of the arm chairs and continued to pout.

"Greet your hyungs Yoongi," Jin told me.

I huffed and said, "Hi hyungs."

They all looked surprised at my attitude.

"What do you want to do Yoons?" Jimin asked. I shrug at him, not wanting to do anything with them or be near them.

"Ok then. How about a movie?" Taehyung asked. I also shrugged to that.

"Are you ok Jin hyung?" I suddenly hear Namjoon ask. All of their attention reverted to Jin, who looked close to tears. He shook his head.

"What's wrong hyung?" They all asked.

"I-I tried holding Y-Yoongi's h-hand and h-he pulled a-away!" He sobbed. They then all looked at me angrily.

"Get up," Jungkook said, in a dark voice. I was getting scared so I stood up immediately.

He pulled me over his lap and pulled down my shorts and panties.

My eyes widened and I started struggling.

SLAP

I stopped struggling stayed still due to shock.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

********************

I cried silently as Jungkook continued to slap my butt. I lost count on how many times he's hit me.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Jungkook then rubbed something on my butt and sat me up. He wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek multiple times.

"You took your punishment well baby," he whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

"Good boy," Hoseok said, and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Now say sorry to Jinnie," Jimin said.

I looked towards Jin who was no longer crying.

"Sorry hyung," I whispered.

"It's ok Yoonie. Now let's watch a-"

I pushed Jungkook away and ran to my room. I locked my door and slid down.

I don't understand anymore...