Three

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Are you ok?" A voice behind me asked.

I turned to see Chanyeol.

"When am I not?" I giggle. He chuckles and sighs.

"It's ok to not be ok Yoongi," he says. My smile turned into a frown.

"It's hard." I give him a sad smile.

"I know it is," he whispers. 

"When does it get better?" I ask, looking at my shoes that became interesting all of a sudden.

"I'm not sure Yoongi-ah."

I nod.

*Time skip*

The breeze was hitting my face.

It felt nice and simple.

I like that.

I giggle to myself.

"What are you giggling about?" Tae asks. 

I look at him for a second and shake my head.

The car ride was an hour long. The truck with my things was at the house already but we had just left ten minutes ago.

Saying goodbye to my most beloved friends was hard. 

Of course I'm able to see them again but I just left them so soon. It wasn't enough time.

"My roommates said that they set your room up already. All you need to do is unpack your clothing," Tae said. I nodded and closed my eyes.

*Another time skip*

Taehyung's P.O.V

I looked over at my adorable step brother.

I chuckled at his pouty face that he always seemed to have no matter the situation. 

He was dead asleep as he hasn't woken up once. Even when a ton of cars were honking at us.

It was my adorable Yoonie's fault as he is too adorable to resist. 

Shaking my head in amusement, I pull into the driveway of my mansion. 

My father had given me the estate as a present for my 21st birthday. I moved myself and my boyfriends into the estate immediately and we've been living here happily.

I park my car in front of the actual mansion and hand the keys to one of the butlers as I get out.

I then go over to Yoongi's side.

Unbuckling his seat belt, I lift him up by his armpits and put his legs on either side of my hips. His little legs were hanging loosely. 

His face was in my neck as his sleeping self found it comfortable.

He felt really light and I knew Jin hyung was going to make sure that he ate. I supported his cute butt with my hands and made my way inside.

It felt nice to have Yoongi in my arms.

He belongs in my arms.

Upon entering the mansion, all of my boyfriends were standing a straight line. My best guess was that they were waiting to see Yoongi for the first time.

They've heard many stories about him and they slowly fell in love with him. They love him just as much as I do. 

"Is that him?" Jin whispered. I nodded.

"This is my cute little Yoongi. You don't need to whisper, he's a heavy sleeper," I said. They all nodded and crowed around me to get a look.

Jin hit my head and said, "You mean our cute little Yoongi. He may not know us yet but we know him." 

I rolled my eyes at him.

"He's so cute!" Hoseok squealed. 

"How come you've never brought him over?" Jimin asked.

"He was always busy and out of the country. It was impossible to get a hold of him and he always avoided me for some reason," I explained. 

"He's too stubborn," I stated. They all chuckled and nodded.

"We can tell. It took you two months to get him to move in with us," Namjoon said. 

"Well it turns out that our little yoongi is a submissive. All it took was to use my dom voice and that was it," I said.

"He's probably so exhausted. Go put him in his room Tae," Jin said, going into eomma mode. 

I nodded but just as I started moving, Yoongi lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes cutely.

"Don't that darling," Jin said, softly taking both his hands away from his face.

Yoongi whined and buried his face into my neck again. We all chuckled at his adorableness and I rub his back softly.

"Don't be rude to your hyungs baby," I said sternly.

He whimpers and says, "Sorry." 

We all coo.

"Don't worry about it Yoons," Jungkook says. We all nod in agreement.

"What time is it?" He asks, finally lifting his head up. 

Namjoon takes out his phone and says, "5:30." 

Yoongi's eyes widened. 

"Shit!" He yells. He starts pushing my chest and trying to get out of my arms.

I felt myself get mad at him so I held him even tighter.

He finally gives up and bursts into tears. We all stare in shock at the sudden burst of emotions.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" Jin asks softly. He shakes his head and continues crying.

"L-Let go," he croaks out. I shake my head.

"Not until you tell us what's wrong," I say sternly.

"I need my pills Tae," he says quietly. 

"For what?" I question. My father and mother have never told me that Yoongi needed pills.

He shakes his head.

I give in and let him go.

Jin took his hand and led him to his room.

What is he hiding?