Two

Yoongi's P.O.V

"T-TaeTae hyung?" I whispered.

We were both in his car, going to his apartment but I really needed to get my stuff from my place.

"Yes?" His eyes never left the road.

"I need to get my stuff," I said.

"Right, just put your address into my phone and we'll be there soon." He handed me his phone and I quickly put my address in. 

"How come you never told where you lived Yoongi-ah?" He asked. I just shrugged.

"You never asked and I didn't want you finding out. You might've kidnapped me if I told you," I joked with him. He chuckled.

"Probably," he mumbles and shakes his head. 

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at my apartment that I share with Mark and Jackson.

"This is where you've been the entire time?" Hyung asked, staring at the white building.

"Yes, why?" I asked. I unbuckled my seat belt, ready to go and get my stuff.

"Should've known." He shrugged his shoulders and exited the car. I followed his lead and also exited the car.

I like things being simple.

And this building was very much simple.

We both entered the building and took an elevator to get to my floor.

"Why don't you want to live with me?" He asked all of a sudden. 

"I'm not sure. I guess I don't like you seeing me grieve so I moved in with Jackson and Mark," I said.

"Baby, I want to be there for you. Please let me be there for you. You've been gone for four years and I want to be there for you now," he poured his whole heart. I was about to say something but the elevator doors opened.

I quickly left and started speed walking to my apartment. Tae hyung was following closely but there was some distance.

I reached my door and I unlocked it. I walked in and held the door open for Tae hyung. He soon arrived after a few seconds and we both took our shoes off.

"Hyungs! I'm home!" I yelled out to the two idiots I live with. We both walked into the living room where two or shall I say three of my hyungs were. The third was Chanyeol.

"Welcome home Yoons! Oh and Chanyeol came by to see you since he heard you were back," Mark said.

I threw myself at Chanyeol hyung and hugged him tightly. He hugged me just as tight.

"Oh! Hyung! What are you doing here?" I heard Jackson ask Tae hyung since he's the oldest.

"Yoongi is moving in with me so we're packing his stuff and leaving," he said.

"I thought Yoongi wanted his own independence," Mark said.

"I-" I was rudely cutoff. 

"I convinced him to move in with me. Now please hurry up Yoongi." He sounded mad so I got off Chanyeol and started to make my way to my room.

I turned around and said, "Can you guys put my books in a box, please?" I asked the three who were sitting on the couch. They all nodded and made their way to where all my books were. 

I pay for my room and the room where all my books are. There wasn't a lot of space in my room for all of my books.

"Isn't your room here though?" Hyung asked.

"I have a lot of books so I had to keep them in another room," I explained. He nodded and went straight for my closest. My eyes widened as I realized that my skirts were in there.

I almost yelled for him to wait but it was too late.

He picked up one of my skirts and and held it up to me.

"You wear skirts?" He asked. A smirk was plastered onto his stupid face. 

I nodded timidly.

"Words baby."

"Y-Yeah," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"It's ok if you wear these. How about you put one of them on?" He asked. I quickly shook my head.

"I wasn't asking," he said in a dark voice.

I almost jumped in fear but I quickly picked an outfit and went straight for the bathroom. 

I shut and locked the door. 

Double checking in case someone accidentally walked in.  

I sighed and got dressed.

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that I looked hot as hell. 

I did a couple of poses in the mirror to amuse myself. I continued my antics before a knock on the door interrupted my moment.

"Yes?" I called out to whoever was knocking.

"You've been in there for almost two hours Yoongi. I packed most of your things and some are in the truck I hired," I heard Taehyung say.

I flung the door open.

"I've been in here for two hours?" I questioned.

He ruffled my hair and said, "Yes you have. I worried for bit until the others told me that you like posing in the mirror and would always lose track."

My face was red as a tomato.

"Now let's get everything into the truck since we should be done by now," I nodded and followed him out the bathroom.

I entered my old bedroom and everything was gone of course.

I sighed.

Living here was the best.

My best friends were here and were the absolute best.

They always knew what I needed and when I needed it.

I had freedom and nobody was on my back.

Well aside from Tae always calling and texting me.

But somehow I was at peace.

Unfortunately and fortunately, most things come to an end for a reason.

Now it's time for a new chapter.