Five

Yoongi's P.O.V

I walk in only to see the six most incredible looking men, to be standing a straight line. They were obviously waiting for me and were angry.

"Yoongi," Tae says sternly.

"Yes?" I squeak out. I was terrified and was trying to avoid looking at them.

"Why were you late?" Tae asks.

"Mark and I went shopping and went back to his place. I was really tired and I fell asleep," I said.

"Really? Did that really happen, Yoongi?" Tae walked up to me. He made me look at him and straight into his eyes.

"That's exactly what happened Tae," I whispered.

"You should've called us," said Namjoon.

"I can't really call someone while I'm sleeping. I forgot to tell Mark that I was supposed to be back by seven. That was my fault. I'm sorry for worrying you hyungs," I said, bowing in apology.

"Make sure this never happens again, ok?" Tae asked.

I stand properly and say, "Yes hyung."

"Let's go eat everyone! The food is getting cold," Jin said. We all nod and make way to the dining room.

"How was the mall Yoongi-ah?" Jin asked.

"It was good," I responded.

"And you didn't get anything?" Jimin asked.

"I didn't find anything I liked," I said, shrugging.

"I didn't know you were picky," Tae mumbled.

"You don't know a lot of things, hyung," I said. Tae chuckles and shakes his head.

We all sat down in our chairs and prepared to eat.

"I hope you don't mind eating soup today. I know it was kind of warm today," Jin said.

"I don't mind. I haven't really eaten anything today so I'm not complaining," I said.

"You didn't eat while you were out?" Jungkook asks. Everyone started eating while waiting for my answer.

"I just snacked on cookies and juice. I wasn't too hungry today," I said, like it was nothing.

"You really need to take care of yourself Yoons. Now that you live here, I'll make sure you gain weight," Jin said. I smile slightly and shake my head.

I take a few more bites before deciding that my fatigue is taking over.

"I'm done, thank you for the meal," I said to Jin.

Jin, who was sitting across from me, looked to see how much I ate. When he saw, he tsked in disappointment.

"You barely ate anything," he said, frowning.

The others then looked at my bowl and shook their heads. I sat still, looking down at my lap in embarrassment.

"I'm really tired and want to go to bed," I said, still looking down at my lap.

"You can go when you eat all of that," Hoseok said. I shook my head.

"I-It's too much. I'm really tired," I whined. They all shook their heads.

"I better see nothing in that bowl by the time everyone has finished," Jin said.

I started feeling overwhelmed with the sudden expectation.

"If you don't finish then you'll get 15 spankings, Yoongi," Tae said. I looked up at him frantically.

"S-Spankings?" My voice cracked.

"Yes so you better eat everything," Jungkook said, stuffing rice into his mouth.

They all continued eating silently, while I stared at my food. It was overwhelming for my stomach and I knew I would throw it up.

Shakily, I forced food that I knew I couldn't hold in.

When it became too much, I let out a strangled sob. I was holding so much in from the sudden anxiety, fear, and expectation. It was all too much for me.

I just really needed to sleep.

It's not that I wanted to. It's that I needed to sleep.

With lupus, I need to take naps. I need to prepare myself for everything. My stamina isn't much and I run out of it quickly.

I just so badly needed to go to sleep.

Before I even realized it, everyone was surrounding me.

"What's wrong Yoonie?" Jin asks softly.

I hiccuped softly and said, "I-I really want to s-sleep hyung. I can't f-finish this but I don't w-want spankings." I rubbed my eyes.

"It's ok baby. We can go to sleep if you want. We're sorry for overwhelming you baby. We'll get you changed and you can sleep with hyung," he said, holding me close to his chest.

He picked me up and I held on to him tightly. I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

He shushed me quietly and rubbed my back as he carried me into my room.

I whined when he put me down on my bed.

"Wait baby. I'm going to get your pjs and change you. We can cuddle when we're done," he said. A few more tears escaped my eyes but I nodded nonetheless.

Jin made his way to my closet and picked out an oversized hoodie and short shorts.

He took all my clothes off and stared at me hungrily.

"You're so pretty baby," he whispered, before changing me into shorts and hoodie.

Once he was done, he picked me up again and carried me into his room.

Jin's room was painted with warm almost beige or pink color. It was warm and comforting in a way.

The room smelled of lavender.

His room was all it took to calm me down.

Jin then tucked the both of us under the covers and held me close to his chest.

"You can finally go to sleep baby," he whispered, patting my head softly.

For once, I felt calm.

*********************

Sorry for the late update! I've been super busy and tired lately so I finally finished writing this chapter at four in the morning. Bye and stay safe!
P.S
I wrote this chapter just yesterday. I restarted it because I didn't like how I was going with it originally so I wrote an alternative chapter.