DAY 1 - Afternoon

The remaining 12 Crewmates all entered the Cafeteria for a meeting held by Cyan1. Everyone pulled out a chair from the main table and sat down quietly. Cyan1 took in a deep breath before talking. "We have to accept the possibility that Yellow was killed by an Imposter in order to move on," she said.

"Let's start small. Cyan2, describe what happened please," Pink asked.

Cyan2 looked around nervously at everyone. "After breakfast I went to fix some wires in front of Navigation... I passed Brown and my sister who were in O2 and then when I turned the corner to Navigation Yellow was lying dead in the corridor."

"I can confirm that statement," Cyan1 nodded.

"Was there anything you found strange before the murder?" Lime asked.

"I did hear something metallic move, like someone dropping something," Cyan2 replied.

"After I cleaned the blood I noticed that the vent in the corridor down to Shields was unscrewed and slightly obscured. That might've been the source of the noise Cyan2 heard," Brown commented.

"That's not possible! All the screws for the vents are made to be unscrewed by a certain tool that only people on Earth are allowed to use. The vents were made this way so no one from our crew could steal any parts or sabotage certain parts of the ship," Cyan2 said.

"But if someone snuck on the ship with the special tool and went through the vents this proves that there's an imposter among us," evaluated Pink.

Everyone stiffened with nerve.

"Ok, we're getting somewhere. What else should we know?" Orange asked.

"When playing around with my suit's technology I noticed that there's a button that reports something to the whole crew but it only works when there's been a casualty," Red said.

"Yes, I read about that in the instruction manual. It's used for emergencies such as aliens killing a crewmate. If a live survivor is stuck with the killer alien in sealed doors and another crewmate has been killed you can press the report button then everyone will be teleported to the Cafeteria which is the safest place on the ship," Pink explained.

"That might be handy for possible future situations," Cyan1 nodded.

"Speaking about manuals, if I read this right then..." Pink reached over the main table to the centre and pulled out a blue small square wood board. It uncovered a big red button with big white letters that spelt 'EMERGENCY' around it.

"When you press this button it calls an Emergency Meeting which similar to the report button, teleports the remaining alive crewmates to the Cafeteria," he said.

"That's good, that's good. Ok... Should we have lunch now?" Black asked, her ears twitching.

"Yup! I'll make us lunch, in honour of Yellow. Cyan1, you knew her the best. What was her favourite food?" Orange asked, putting on her cooking mitts.

"She liked nutella sandwiches," Cyan1 said.

"Alrighty," Orange smiled and went off cooking.

"I have her body near the ejection room. We'll hold a funeral after lunch," Brown said.

Cyan2 smashed her fists down onto the table furiously. "Whoever's done this... I'll find you. I'll find you and make sure you pay for what you've done!" Cyan2 growled as she harshly scanned everyone's eyes.

Everyone nodded, showing their agreement. 

***

After Yellow's funeral was held and her body was sent off into space everyone went on to do their own things. Cyan2, Blue, Red, White and Pink were relaxing in MedBay. White snored from their afternoon nap. Electric sparking noises came from the back corner of the room. "What're you doing over there Pink?" Cyan2 asked, curious. She got up from her bed and crouched down next to Pink who was tinkering with the Medbay Scanner.

"I'm getting information from this scanner. It might tell us somethings about the killer," Pink said. The machine beeped after a few more wires were moved around. "Just what I thought," he said.

"What is it?" Cyan2 asked, nudging a bit closer.

"The system holds medical information for 11 Crewmates. We had 13 Crewmates on this ship. This means that there are 2 people who had snuck on this ship and are not meant to be here," Pink said.

"2 Imposters!?" Cyan2 gasped. Pink nodded.

"Can we see who's data we have and then do the process of elimination?" Cyan2 asked.

"Unfortunately no, but now we can prove who's innocent when they do the Medbay scan. Imposters can't take the scan because their data isn't stored in here," Pink sighed.

"Should we tell the rest of the crew about this?" Cyan2 asked.

"No, everyone's still mourning over Yellow's death. We should let them settle down before holding another meeting. But we should do one now just for a test run. Keep in mind, once you scan you cannot scan again. I accidentally broke some things in the system... But we'll move past this error," Pink smiled.

Red sat up from their bed. "I'll do it," she said eagerly. Red walked up onto the MedBay Scanner and then it lit up a bright green. A lazer light was projected from the base and flashed multiple times. *Beep beep beep brrrr* The light then floated back down and then turned off *Bling!*

Red stepped off the scanner smiling, "Guess my health and innocence is proven!" She then posed as a supposedly cool anime character.

"Nice," Pink gave a thumbs up.