Prologue

Love is ACCEPTANCE

Happiness is what we all want; and misery is something which we all want to avoid in life. The simplest formula to achieve both these is to adopt love and acceptance as the basis of our life without expectation.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.

Acceptance sadyang kay daling bigkasin pero mahirap gawin pag nasa sitwasyon kanang hindi mo alam kung kaya mo ba ibigay sa isang taong subrang nag bigay ng sakit sa buhay mo.

Acceptance salitang nakakatakot para sa mga taong iniisip na kung magagawa paba sila tanggapin ng isang taong mahalaga sa buhay nila pag nalaman ng may hindi maganda sa nakaraan mo.

Acceptance na kaya pa kayang ibigay sayo ng taong mahal mo pag ilang ulit mo ng nasaktan kahit na hindi mo sinasadya?

May mga oras na gusto mong tumayo at isigaw na

“This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision.

When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.”

ps: sana magustohan niyo tong unang kwento ko. salamat