22-Finale

It's finally time. Here I am in the hospital...screaming and pushing...

~hours ago~

"Hey Jace! Need help today?" I asked him since our maternity leaves are overlapping now we can spend lots of time together. "I'm okay Aaru just ran to the store." He said with a smile. Past him I could see little Angle laying down in her crib. "Oh sorry I'll bring my voice down." I said as I giggled. "Oh pfft please Evangeline sleeps likes Aaru. Nothing is gonna wake her up." He laughed and I tilted my head towards her. "Okay well I'm gonna go find something to do." I said and waved as I left. I decided to make lunch since everyone would be coming home soon. Xavier was watching tv in the living room and slowly the pack trickled back in. I brought the food to the living room and talked with everyone. "Let's play a game!" Izzie said as she sat down. She turned the tv to the system and handed the gamers controllers. Izzie, Xavier, Aaru, and Tanner played a game together. It kinda looked like adventure. Seemed fun but what's more fun is Xavier. I walked over and stood in front of him. "Become comfortable! I want attention!" I said and bopped his head. He grinned at me with lots of love and sat back. I sat on his last with my feet across the rest of the couch. I snuggled up to Xavier and wrapped my arms around him. I felt kinda sleepy so I relaxed until I started a nap.

-
"Zea!"
Xavier yelled in shock. I slowly woke up and looked around and everyone was still here. They looked just as confused as me. "Huh..?" I said and rubbed my eyes. "Baby you peed on me?" He said and I looked shocked and looked down. "I didn't pee...OH SHIT XAVIER I THINK MY WATER BROKE!" I yelled and stood up. "Jace did my water break?! This doesn't smell like pee? But I'm not in pain?" I said and Jace was really excited. Xavier picked me up and ran out the door with his keys. "Ahh wait how do we know?!" I said and he explained that he didn't care. He rushed to the omega hospital and they quickly took me in to check. They confirmed I was in labor and they started the process. Xavier called the pack and my family as he followed.

-present time-
"I see the first head. You're doing perfect." Kayla said in a calming tone. My parents and Xavier were in my curtain space watching and my friends n siblings were behind the curtain. "This really hurts!!" I yelled as I pushed when Kayla to me too. "Y-you can do it!" Xavier said as he squeezed my hand. "Xavier I'm supposed to be squeezing your hand!" I exclaimed and heard some giggles. Mom held my other hand and dad patted my forehead with a towel. "It's so bright in here!" I yelled in anger. I hyperventilated for a moment but calmed down as much as I could in this situation. "I'm holding your first born's head, Zea. Can you give me a really strong push." Kayla said and I squeezed my hands as I literally almost crapped myself. "Nnnnngh!!!" I pushed as hard as I could and I could feel everything.
After some more struggles I finally pushed my baby all the way out. "Would you like to cut your son's umbilical cord?" Kayla asked Xavier and he nodded. As they were doing that I just wanted to take a break but I can't. Geez it hurtsss! I feel like it's my first time again but it didn't feel good at all. "What's your son's name?" Serena asked as she placed him on my chest. I gasped and held him with so much pride. This is my baby boy. My sweet little baby. I stroked his head and felt my eyes burn from the fresh tears. "Kai." I told Serena without taking my eyes off him. He was so precious and pure. After me and Xavier had time with him he was taken to get cleaned off and dad went with him. "Woah! Kayla!" I said and looked down. She turned her attention to me and she widened her eyes. "Oh what a trooper! Baby girl is fighting her own way out." Kayla said and put on fresh gloves. She began the process again and it almost hurt less...almost. "MMM SHIT!" I screamed and pushed as instructed. "How's it going?" Jace asked with a smirk as he walked in. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled and pushed. "Ouu good push. Keep at it Jace." Kayla laughed and I sat up and told him no. He laughed and I sat back. "Sorry." I whispered and breathed in then out. They laughed and I felt relieved when she finally came out of me. Xavier cut her cord as well and brought her to me. "It's your turn to name her." I smiled as he kissed us gently and placed her on me. I smiled at her and admired my beautiful baby. Xavier was telling Serena her name and the spelling and checked on Kai's name as well. At I held and loved her Xavier passed her to Serena to get clean her and Xavier went to get his hands cleaned as well. "Want your placenta?" Kayla asked and I shook my head no. I laughed weakly as Kayla spoke with me. She made sure I was healthy and cleaned up. "Everything looks right so I'll be heading out to get cleaned up too." She laughed and I waved bye as she walked off. I'm glad everyone left to see the babies. I can take a nap....

Kai
Blu
Xavier
<3