08. Dinner.

My eyes popped up when I couldn't feel anything beneath my shirt.

Placing his hand under his chin with a stern face he hissed. "Get your pretty ass on the chair."

His furious face has regrets and his grey eyes never leaves my innocent hazel eyes. I squeezed my lips tightly so I wouldn't laugh at his tragedy.

Abruptly, I exploded with a hilarious laugh.

Pointing my finger at his duh face I held my stomach with another hand and I stammered

Pointing my finger at his duh face I held my stomach with another hand and I stammered. "Lo-look at yo-your fac-face. It's too comical."

Without giving a halt to my laugh, I stumbled towards the table and laid my butt on the chair.

His face became emotionless and I took a long, deep breath. After arranging my messy hair in an orderly pony tail I held my red cheeks.

Suddenly, his fine pink lips twirled into a smile. Lifting his perfect arch eyebrow in wonder, he mumbled. "Damn, I'm impressed."

My eyebrows twitch into puzzle and I frowned. "What? How?"

He raised the bottle of red wine off the table and poured into the glass while he said casually. "I had a boring dinner because my dad wanted to, but you saved me from that bug and I'm grateful to you."

Rolling my eyes, I hissed. "Ah, come on. This wasn't your first date or dinner. At the mall you were with some other chick and now with something called a bug. You had a bad intention that I save you, but I did not. I took my revenge for being rude to your client in the car, at the mall and for being the reason of my lost clutch bag." 

While his tranquil blue eyes were fixed on me and he said. "Ignoring all the furious commotion that had caused. Why not enjoy a meal?"

Holding a glass of wine that he poured earlier, he began to move his hand towards me.

Uncertainly, I seized the glass from his hold and soon he grabbed his glass of wine.

Slowly, he began to drag his glass towards my direction and halt in the midway of the table.

He raises his brow toward me for indicating to cheers.

My facade was engulfed in confusion at his strange and sour gesture. Shrugging off his unnatural smile, my hand rose in the direction of his glass.

Unexpectedly, I heard the intense sound of 'ggrrooowwlll bboorrggoorree' from my belly.

My hand halted halfway and embarrassingly, I lowered my crimson facade.

Shit! Shit! Ugh!

'Clink'

The sound of 'Clink's glasses resonated in the muteness of atmosphere. I lifted my face in wonder.

Did he replace the sound of growl with the clink of glasses?

My god! He's human. At times, he acts as humans!

"A toast to my lovely ass client." He winked at me.

Before long, he ordered the meal.

Smiling forcibly, I stated in disgust. "Surprising, you don't have the positive qualities of human and your filthy language is too offensive."

His lips let out a laugh and he stated. "We must dine before my baby, I mean before your stomach gets grumpier."

My cheeks started to flare up from his aggressive words. In anger, I picked up the fork which was in front me.

How badly, I wish to pierce this fork in his cruel tongue.

"May I know your pretty name?" He asked politely, slicing off his steak.

Shaking my head with a smile I said. "A big." And added with a scowl. "No!"

"Alright, I shall give a good name. Sweet potato." He said nonchalantly.

Frowning my brows in disgust, I hissed. "What? Do I look like I'm some kind of potato?"

Shrugging off his shoulder, he said. "No." With a cheesy grin he added. "Well, your sweet as a potato. Unintentionally, You helped me out to get rid of the bug."

Gritting my teeth in vex I uttered. "Mr. Aresco fade. One day for sure I'll fade you away from this world."

"I must say that you have poor humor. Although you're beautiful, I like you." He said amorously.

Rolling my eyes, I said. "You're an asshole and I don't like you."

"I'll assist you to find your bag after all, I owe you." He whispered.

My lips apart in disbelief and I added hastily. "Oh shit! I wanted to talk to you about my bag. But every time I meet you I forget my purpose here or there!"

Twitching his lips in smirk he asked. "Do you already have a crush on me?"

I firmly clasp my hand against the table, creating the sound of a thug and hissed. "Your irrelevant conversation irritate me and make me forget my purpose to meeting you!"

Placing his elbow on the table, he moved his torso forward and asked in admiration. "Aw, honesty with your feelings?" 

Dragging death glare at him I said with a tight smile. "I have to say that you have low flattery levels." And soon added with a rolling eyes. "I assume you've already used this greasy stuff on your old girlfriends."

Wiping his lips with a bib he said. "I smell jealousy on your end."

"Don't you dare to call me jealous." I uttered.

Laughing off he said. "Why can't you be the cause of my wet dreams?" He winked at me.

I blink my eyes in dumbstruck.

*****

Knock on a vote, drop a comment and share with your friends.

Grazie!