01. Mr. Driver.

Walking on the wet street of Paris under the cloudy weather, a powerful stroke of cool breeze hit my face causing my hair to mesh.

And on other hand, I struggled with the shopping bags while I muttered. "Oh, shit! My hands are damn loaded."

Glancing between the narrow space of my hair as there were on my face I slowly crossed the path with a quick watch at either side.

I caught a dead gaze from a few people who sent at my freak appearance.

Landing my covers on sideway I scorned. "Phew!" As I was impatiently waiting for the taxi.

×××××

×××××

Since my birth, I was stuck with lame restrictions of my parents, as they are being responsible for managing the organization.

When patience doesn't pass according to their rules then it needs to set sail for an amusing view.

In seek of freedom from them, I grabbed the passport with luggage and left the hometown with a lie.

A bunch of honks drifted my thought away and I flinched. For a moment, I blink dumb folded and, goofily smiled at my braveness.

How cool I can be.

I puffed at my little wet appearance and also the clouds can call the heavy shower at any time and I still didn't found a taxi.

Ceaselessly, tapping my foot on the path I endured. "Oh, dear god. Please get me a taxi."

And soon everyone started running randomly in seek of shade as the rain began to strike the street with a great force.

Such a hopeless me!

With a drippy eye, I attempted to look for a taxi. Fortunately, on the other path, I saw the taxi was on halt and with all my covers I ran over it. Quickly I opened the door and let the bags first in then I threw myself.

"I'm completely drenched." I cried and added in haste. "Please drop me on the street of Avenue Victor hu-."

A stern and strangely sexy voice halted me in midway making my eyes slightly to popped up and without turning his back he said. "Excuse me?"

Giving halt at my current posture, I wondered he may didn't hear me out the cause of the vibrant sound of downpour and I try to utter again giving halt after each word. "Oh, I said. Please. Drop me. On the street. Of. Aven-"

"I heard you but I'm not your driver!" He said dumbfounded.

"I know you're not, but you're a street driver." I state obvious.

"Wa-wait, what?" He frowned.

For his clearance, I stated. "I said you're a stree-" And he halted me in midway.

"I didn't ask you to repeat, you miss!" He yelled.

I utter nonchalantly. "Then what are you waiting for I'm gettin-" And he paused me again.

"I'm waiting for you to get out!" He cried.

"WA-wait what?" I mourned.

"I said you to leave." For my clearance, he stated again.

"I didn't ask you to repeat it!" I yelled.

"Look, I'm getting late, just get out of the car." He said casually.

Calmly I said. "Mr. Driver I'm your customer, I'm your responsibility. So, you must act on the command of the customer."

Glaring from the front rare mirror he narrowed his grey orbs and asked. "The owner has all rights to act on command of the customer?"

While nodding my head I said. "Yes."

Raising his perfect arch brow he asked. "And you say, you're my responsibility, since when?"

My hazel orbs stuck back to his mirror while I said. "The moment I entered."

His eyes never leaving the mirror he said. "You're appearance is not bad at all. I'd love to take your responsibility and follow your deary command."

"Well, I guess this time the auction is mine." And he winked at me.

******

Knock on a vote, drop a comment and share with your friends.

Grazie!