06. Unintentionally Meet

"You think this color suits me?"

Scrunching my nose I said. "Yellow? No way! This color similar to puke."

Tonight Mandy has her first date in Paris. For her happy ending, for giving her appearance a new look she dragged me to a mall for a new dress.

"Better than rejecting why don't you select a good dress for me?" She puffed while suggesting.

"Alright, let me bring you something called perfect." I exclaimed.

Glancing all through the dresses I liked the off-shoulder frock. Abruptly, my sharp eyes captured the view of an unknown hand, was about to reach for the same dress. Before a pale hand approach, I caught the dress.

Without giving attention to the stranger's frown I headed to surprise Mandy.

"Wow!" She rejoiced.

"Give a try!" I pronounced.

Before leaving the trial room, an emotion of happiness glints in her smile.

My eyes widen up at her rosy appearance and I exclaimed. "Oh, darling. You look beautiful."

"I love you." She pronounced in joy and went back in to change.

My posture went back to the section of dresses.

A firm, cold hand gripped my wrist as I was unaware of the action. I stumbled and landed on the unbendable structure.

Charcoal color hair, perfectly sharp eyebrows scrunched in perplexed. Well-known violent grey eyes glaring back at my innocent eyes. Pointed nose and his devilish thin lips slightly agape.

Without averting his gaze, he whispered. "Damn, back to you." And pink lips curled into a smirk.

His whispering helped my frozen mind to recover from this process.

"Yo-you, how you dare?" I hissed.

Gritting his teeth he said. "Give me that red dress, now!"

With a smirk, I lied. "That dress is already under a billing process."

He placed his other hand on my waist and pulled me towards him. His facade exactly facing mine. The close view helped me to recall last night's incident.

My eyes widen at my reminisce. My clutch bag.

I jerked him off and yelled."You stealer, Mr. Driver. Did you steal my bag?"

"What?" He frowned.

Anxiously I asked him. "That last night when I was in your car, I lost my clutch bag. It has all my money and a card. Is it in your car? Did you steal?"

Gripping his wrist I uttered. "I'm not leaving you until you return my bag?"

Unlikely my grasp didn't matter, but instead he jerked me towards him and said. "That's the obvious consequence for carrying more than unnecessary bags." He laughed off.

"I'll snatch off your face." My hand was almost near to his face.

He chuckled.

"I will file a complaint against you!" I hissed at him

Shoving his hand in his pocket he took out the key of his car and begin to swing in front of my face. My sweaty hand almost reached to snatch but his hand moved back.

My nerves started fuming at his cruel action.

With an arrogant grin, he mumbled. "I don't have time for your immaturity. Your offensive to my mind."

My jaw tightened at his scorn and I yelled. "Aah! What? You pric-" I was cut off in midway when an unfamiliar female voice exclaimed from behind me.

"Hey, Fade!"

He whispered back. "Hey."

My posture turned back to confront her. She has dark brown eyes with a perfect sharp nose and slightly plump lips painted nude. Her auburn hair pulled up in a ponytail and a few strands scattered on the shoulder. She dressed in a white knitted sweater and paired it up with a black mini skirt that reaches her upper thigh. Her legs covered in black stocking socks.

A sound of tap tap on the floor of her heel snapped me out. Her eyes were only fixed on the Mr. Driver.

She approached him with a warm smile. Sliding her hand to meet with his hand she said. "Let's go."

In thin air, they together disappeared.

She didn't even glance at me, once! Soon, I'll kick their superior ass.

******

Knock on a vote, drop a comment, and share with your friends.

Grazie!