05. Lost.

Rays of sunlight gently made their way into my room through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the vision. My lazy posture made its way to the bathroom.

After a warm shower, I wrap myself in the towel and ran near the wardrobe. I glance over the Mandy, she was still sleeping.

I started glancing at the shopping bag for the casual chic. Soon I realized, I haven't seen my clutch bag for while.

Searching for a long time with no good result, my nerves tensed up. With wide eyes, I shouted out. "Ma-mandy!!"

I jumped over Mandy and yelled in fraught. "I-I lo-loosst."

While she winced in her sleep. "O-ouch!" And yelled at me. "What the hell Spark?"

"M-my mo-money mo-money is-isn't here, Ma-Mandy!" I stammered anxiously.

Her eyes extend out and her jaw dropped at my words.

"I lost everything, Mandy." I cried. Abruptly, a big realization hit me and my eyes popped out. "My pa-passport. My clutch bag has a passport. I can't go back to my parents. I love my parents." Memories of my parents flashed back in my eyes.

"Oh shit! Are you serious! How can you be careless!" She squalled and added. "Wa-wait. Let me guess, that tiny bag was with you after paying the bills?"

"Of course, it was with me. When I was in-" I halted in midway and with a bulged eyes I uttered. "I re-remembered in the taxi. The last night when I was in the taxi. You called me and I took out my phone in haste. Maybe that moment my clutch bag left in a taxi!!"

"Spark, taxi indicates that handsome driver?" She asks dumbfounded.

Furiously, I back and forth her shoulder and yelled. "Urgh!! That jerk, I've to face that prick again. He's exactly stupid as an ass."

Rage of anger started boiling in my nerves and my hands increased the pace of squeezing her upper arm. "I'm gonna smash his face. I'll ruin that handsome." I hissed.

"Right now, you're smashing me. My hands are not his face!!" She winced.

"Oops, sorry Mandy. I didn't realize I was smashing you." I winced with her.

Rubbing her red hands she said. "We have no choice, need to search for that guy."

Placing my hand on my forehead I whispered in agitate. "Halt, I'm not sure. When he dragged me out from his taxi. He sweeps up my covers and made me hold them. I-I exactly don't know, maybe clutch bag fell over on pathway after that. Oh, damn! I don't know!"

"In a completely unknown city, how can we search for that random guy. I have no clue about his identification or his car's number plate. We're hopeless, Mandy. I lost my passport." I cried.

"We do have time, Spark. Stop cringing!" She uttered.

Abruptly, A sound of message ting echos. She grabbed her phone and soon after reading her message she exclaimed. "Oh gosh! Oh gosh! He's calling me out for dinner!" And started bouncing in her place.

"What? Who?" I bewildered.

Sharing her happiness with me, she uttered in joy. "Damn, let me tell you about him. He's a complete pack of goddess with a pure red heart."

Leaving behind my doomed state I exclaimed. "What? Since when? How did you both meet? And he's calling you out?!" I joined in her bouncing.

"Aaahhh!" We together screamed in raint.

More than my loss, I was happy for Mandy.

She found love in the city of love.

For me, A new journey of love awaits.

******

Knock on a vote, drop a comment, and share with your friends.

Grazie!