02. Prettiest.

With a wriggle brow, I asked. "Auction? Are you crazy? Are your ass dumb?"

"There are not dumb, but they are the prettiest like you." He smirked.

My jaw dropped on that statement for a moment and my popped hazel eyes stuck to his mischievous gray eyes.

After, gathering up my posture I yelled glaring at him from the mirror. "Look, they may be prettier and pleasing to your eye, but how you dare to compare me with those yuck ass of yours." While I acted like I'm about to puke.

His eyes never leaving mine from the mirror and he said amorously. "Yes, you're pleasing to my eyes too."

Rolling my eyes at him I uttered. "If you're done with your idiotic affection. Will you just drop me at my place. I'm already too late. Please. " I pleaded.

"Dirty tongue knows how to request." He teased.

"Yes, only when needed." I yelled.

"Where do you want me to drop you at your place or my place?" He flirted.

Since I had no clue I glared at him in disgust and stayed inside the car as I was already hopeless in the heavy rain.

He smirks and fetched the car in motion.

Such a nuisance he was. I frowned internally.

All of a sudden I flinched at the hear of a muffled tone and in the dark my hasty hands started digging for the cell phone in my purse.

While I wondered who will be at this hour? Mandy? Mom or dad? Oh, shit! Did they discover my lie? Are they going to digest me alive?

My nerves tensed up as I don't exactly remember where I kept it and I was not able to conquer the phone in the gloomy mess.

I checked my purse and covers. I didn't found it. Oh! I know, I got another purse. I dig for that purse.

"Got it!" I exclaimed, and received the phone without gazing at the caller's name.

Hearing "Hey, Spar-" On the other side. I cut her off and said. "I'm on the way, Mandy! Bye!" I hung up.

Staring out through the window of the car I sighed in relief. Thank god, It was Mandy!

"A violent rage ringtone exactly resembles to your voice. Even though you're pretty." He commented.

*****

Knock on a vote, drop a comment and share with your friends.

Grazie!