2

-sorry for not updating-

You go to the floor Nat is on and find her cooking Spaghetti Bolognese. it smells amazing!

"Oh hi guys, perfect timing actually. do you mind setting the table?" she asks. Bucky walks over to the draw and gets out the cutlery and gestures for you to come over. 

"Get a few knives and forks and then ill help you set them on the table" he says while grabbing knives and forks.  You copy him and follow him to the long dining table. 

He helps you set the table and when you are done JARVIS calls everyone to the floor that you are on. You take a seat next to Bucky and Nat serves the food out. When they arrive, some of them smile at you or say hi before sitting down. They are so welcoming towards you, you've never felt so included.

You assume that once you had a family, maybe even some friends, but you don't remember your life before Hydra due to a mixture of the constant brainwashing and the long ten year period of time that you were there.

You have only eaten a quarter of the delicious food when you start feeling full. You are only used to a mouthful or two a day so no matter how much you want to eat, you just cant. You worry that you will come across as ungrateful so you ask Bucky for help.

Uh B-Bucky?

You ok doll?

I-I'm sorry I just can't finish it; its really nice but there's a bit too much food.

He doesn't respond and you worry that he's mad at you. You are so deep in thought that you don't notice him discreetly move some of your food to his plate.

Do you think you could take one more bite for me doll? I moved some of your food so it looks like you ate more. You can have the leftovers tomorrow if you want to.

You thank him and hesitantly take another bite. He smiles at you.

Well done! Don't worry, over time you will be able to eat more.

You smile at him, he's being so nice to you and you can tell that its genuine. He understands you so well and he wants to make you as comfortable as possible.

You wait for everyone to finish and then everyone thanks Natasha, you smile at her and she returns it, then they all get up and do their own thing.

"y/n, do you wanna watch a film with Sam and Wanda?" he asks. You look over at them on the couch chatting. You nod your head and follow Bucky.

"hey y/n, hi cyborg" Sam greets you both sending you a small smile.

Bucky rolls his eyes at the nickname.

"y/n would you like to pick a film?" wanda asks also smiling. You nod and she gestures for you to sit down.

You sit next to wanda and she turns the tv on. the word 'Netflix' appears on the screen before being replaced with images and words. your eyes go wide, you've never seen this before.

Sam laughs before explaining "pick a picture or name and we can watch that film" 

your eyes scan the screen for a moment before spotting one that looks cool called 'The wizard of Oz'. you point to that one and Wanda reads you the description to ensure that you do want to watch it. you nod and she starts the film, putting the blanket over both of you.

_______