-can't sleep.

Peggy was about seven months into her pregnancy, which meant the baby was active. Unfortunately, this also meant that it would be harder for her to sleep some nights. Tonight was one of those nights. She twisted and turned before settling on her back, still not being able to sleep. She rested her hands on her ~rather large~ bump. "Hey, baby." She murmured, "can you please stop keeping mama awake? I need sleep if I'm gonna take care of you."

The baby only kicked harder. Peggy internationally rolled her eyes as she sat up against the headboard. "Great. Our child has John's stubbornness ." The cold wood against her back gave her a sense of comfort as the baby continued to kick her. "Baby?" She turned to see John, half asleep. "Hm?" She replied taking His hand. "Why are you up?" John asked. Peggy sighed. "Our child is keeping me awake."
"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "  "Come here." She sighed as she snuggled into his chest. "Our kid is a stubborn ass."' Peg mumbled. John tried and failed to contain his laughter. "I wonder why."

"Well, you are the father." She Retaliated. John hummed. "Just two more months and we'll have a kid wandering around and causing more of a ruckus than we do."
Peggy nodded excitedly. "Two more months."

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐫 𝐮 𝐜 𝐤 𝐮 𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 :)