𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"hey! kaminari!"

the electric blond boy stopped walking. he had been on his way to the cafe nearest to the dorms, after class, obviously. apparently someone had followed him.

kaminari immediately recognized the sweet voice. honestly, what's the point in even saying that, of course he would recognize izuku's voice.

kaminari turned his head to look at midoriya, whose soft green curls bounced against his forehead as he ran to catch up.

quickly getting over his mini bi panic, denki gave a two fingered wave. "hey midoriya. what's up?"

midoriya looked slightly up at him. his eyes glowed in the afternoon sunlight. "ah, nothing much, i just heard ashido say you were heading out to a cafe and wondered if i could come with you,"

a light pink tinge appeared on kaminari's cheeks, but it went seemingly unnoticed by izuku. "uhhm, yeah, no, of course. yeah, you can come if you want to, i guess."

izuku smiled widely. "great!"

and so, they continued to walk in a comfortable silence. or, what seemed to be comfortable. kaminari was internally freaking out.

don't freak out, denki, chill the fuck out.
he's only the love of your life, you can stay calm for another 5 minutes or so.
stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.
denki took a breath.
why is he walking with me anyways?
doesn't he have anything better to do than hang out with a dumbass like me?
what am i thinking, i should be grateful. shouldn't i?
does he want something from me?
is he suspicious of me? 

"uh, hey, midoriya?" he chanced. midoriya hummed in response. "why did you want to come with me, anyways? don't you have something better to do or someone better to hang out with, like todoroki or iida? or uraraka or tsu or even shinsou?"

he then cringed, realizing how rude that sounded once he said it out loud. "i mean, sorry, that came out wrong, i didn't mean that i don't want to hang out with you or anything, i just-"

"no, yeah, it's fine, i got it," midoriya tilted his head. "believe it or not, kaminari, i think you're pretty cool, and i think we should hang out more," he slightly pulled his shirt up over his freckled face.

"a h," denki wore a stupid smile. "t h a n k s,"

they soon arrived at the small cafe. after ordering a simple cup of coffee, the two sat down across from each other at a table near the window. izuku took out his phone for a few seconds, then put it back on the table. kaminari felt a vibrate from his pocket, guessing that izuku had probably texted "his boyfriend."

he decided to take a risky move and peek at the text from his pocket.

izuwu ♡︎:
DUDE GUESS WHAT AFGVHJB ACTUALLY NO OFFENSE TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME OR SOMETHING BUT I THINK IM ON A DATE (?) WITH KAMINARI HE WAS SO FLUSTERED IT WAS SO CUTE AAAA IM SCREAMING IVE NEVER MADE THAT BOLD OF A MOVE BEFORE

kaminari glanced slightly at midoriya, whose hands were covering his face as he looked out the window. was this a date?

hopefully, kaminari thought.

——————