The Beach and the wicked witch of the west, or should i say Queen

CLARISSA'S POV
After our makeup date, we got along well with eachother and hit it off. Since it was his turn to take me on a date, he decide on going to the beach, I thought it was an amazing idea because the weather had been absolutely perfect. While we were at the beach, we just layed there in the sand, and talked. We were having a grand time until she showed up. The wicked witch of the west. I had never liked Kim, and she always acted as if she was above everyone else and extremely stuck up. I was extremely surprised when she sauntered over and Kris immediately stood up. I stood up as well out of curiosity.

"So I see my least favorite human has become one of us", she said distastfully.

I narrow my eyes and reply, "what do you mean, one of us?"
I can sense Kris looking at me bewildered by my rude tone.

"Why, you think I can't tell when my race has a newcomer, I am after all the Queen", she replied.
Shocked I look at Kris.
He spoke loud and clear for me so that I could understand well.

"Queen Kim Parkin here is indeed our fallen angel leader. She is like what the Volturi are to vampires. She keeps us in line."

Kim smirked and said saucily, "just not as evil."

"Good to know", I saucily reply back.

"Tsk tsk Clarissa, I'll be keeping a watch on you, you are after all our newest newcomer," she replied in a dangerous tone than sauntered off.

"She's the Queen, that spoiled brat?" I yell at him.

He looks at me in an understanding way than gently says, "She was the only one willing after the king died, since the prince wasn't of age."

I humph than plop back onto the sand.

~~~~~~~

KRIS'S POV
I lay on the sand next to her and bring my hand
up to caress her face. She immediately softens up and I am filled with joy that I can make her feel that way.

"Don't let her get to you, that's what she wants", I tell her softly.

She sighs than nods.

"Clarissa, I need to tell you something, I need to tell you a lot of things, but this is the most important of right now," I whisper in her ear.

I see a slight blush creep up her neck as I get closer. Than I pull away because I had to tell her and being that close to her would make me not want to stop. She looks at me waiting for me to speak.

"Since you have become my wife, you are entitled to growing wings. you have to drink the elixir and than it will begin," I say all in one breath.

She is silent for a minute than exhales, "I know, I read it in your library yesterday."

Surprised I look at her and see she is smirking.

Smiling a laugh saying ,"you do not mind."

She shakes her head. After that we head back to the mansion for a good nights sleep.