A thoughtful night

KRIS'S POV
That night when we went to lay into bed, i looked over and studied my wife. She was wearing a short baby blue night slip. It looked enticing on her and I felt a regret that we wouldn't be able to enjoy each others bodies that night. I thought for a minute than with a smile I rolled over and and put my arms around her. She jumped in surprise and just looked at me in wonder with those amazing brown eyes.

"I have something to tell you tomarrow my wife", I whisper in her ear. She looked at me confused as if she was about to ask a question, and in answer I reply

"lets just say, it will put a end to all the rumors you have heard about my family and I." After that I nuzzle my face into her neck and than fall soundly asleep while enjoying the feel of my wife's body against mine. I know she can't wait to hear what I have to say, and I will tell her about it on the morrow but I would not turn her until there is absolute love in this new relationship of ours.
CLARISSA'S POV
When we got to our new home, a beautiful and exquisite mansion, we headed straight for bed. I looked through my pajamas and picked the least sexy one, a short baby blue night slip. It was also a little sexy but it would have to do. I am happy that he agreed with me without an argument about not sharing ourselves with each other until we were ready. with that thought I head out of the bathroom and into our huge room and lay beside Kris on our king sized mattress and the next thing I know Kris's arm in around my waist an he is whispering into my ear about telling me something tomarrow. I wanted to know what about but he answered before I could ask.

"let's just say it will put an end to all the rumors you have heard about my family and i" he said. With that he nuzzled my neck and fell asleep. I stayed up a little later thinking. it was true that I had heard rumors about his family being around forever, literally and that they had special powers. that confused me though, why would Kris have anything to say about that. I knew it wasn't true from the moment I heard, that kind of stuff just didn't happen. Anyway Kris and his family were some of the nicest people ever. I started to think that I could very easily fall in love with him without any effort at all. with those thoughts coming to an end, I fell asleep.