The Elixer

KRIS'S POV
"Clarissa, after you drink from the elixir we will need to complete our bond," I say nervously to my wife.

She looks at me with a questioning look, and I motion between us and whisper,

"we will have to do our wedding night right this time."

Understanding filled her face and a red blush crept up her neck. She simply just nodded, than went to get dressed in her bonding clothes. I have to say, I am looking forward to tonight, we will finally be able to fully love eachother. I already know I love her, and I want to show it so much more, but I don't want to scare her. I still don't know if she loves me, but at least she is willing to grow wings and fulfill our bond, that has to mean something. with that thought, I go and get ready also.

CLARISSA'S POV

As my husband and I walked into our bonding/Elixer ceremony, he explained why we had to get bonded and that it was like marriage but more powerful and it would keep us together forever. I didn't know what to think about that just yet. I liked him for sure, a lot even, but being together forever requires love and even though Kris had told me many things about himself, he still remained a mystery, and I don't know if i could fall in love with a mystery man, even if he is my husband. But, I was willing to do this anyway, he was my husband and I was his wife, and i am loyal and honest, I promised him I would do it, and I would fulfill that promise.
...
There we stood in our bonding clothes facing eachother at this grand alter. We both held a cup for the other to drink, He was holding my cup of Elixer and I was holding his cup of wine. As the fallen angel preacher/saint finished the ceremony we drank. The Elixer was strongly delicious and very sweet. It had a purple coloring to it. It was like I could feel the change coming, the wings growing into my back connecting with my body. It kind of hurt, but like a sweet pain. I looked at Kris, and he smiled so gently towards me. It made my heart melt and I realized that I was happy with him. I wanted to love him, so right there and than I decided I would make it my mission to make him not a mystery, but my love.