Chapter 6

Wendy had been talking to the lost boys about leaving Neverland with her, and like always they would agree to whatever their "mother" said. I knew that she would get captured before leaving, but I never got to telling the end of this story. I wouldn't know how it ended. I needed to live the rest of my fictional story. Wendy walked over to Peter, and said, "I've been talking, and I was wondering if you came back with us."

I wasn't shocked at this, but Peter was. All he answered was 'If you wish it.' I was feeling a bit sorry for him, but I needed a way to end this madness. "I'm going to head off to the ship. See you at home. Jack, Kim go home with Wendy," I said. They shook their heads ready to argue, but something cracked in me. "JACK BREWER AND KIM CRAWFORD SO HELP ME OR YOU'LL BOTH BE IN BIG TROUBLE WHEN WE GET HOME!!!!!!" I wasn't used to this feeling bubbling inside me, but I had felt it earlier today. Wide-eyed Jack and Kim were staring at me. "Wait no, I'm sorry. I have to go..." I said, but before I walked out of the door, I turned around and hugged Wendy. "Good luck, careful when you get outside. I suggest you all run for it, they're waiting for you," I whispered in her ear. She nodded.

I turned to leave again without saying goodbye, for I knew I would be seeing them again soon enough. Hopefully, Wendy would listen to me, and send the lost boys and herself running, so that they wouldn't get captured too fast. I needed time to steal the venom from Hook, and the pirates racing after them would give me a couple minutes. I couldn't let Peter die not this young, I would have to do something with the venom once I had, but nothing I could think of would work other than to kill myself. I walked away my thoughts not very happy, and went straight for the doorway where someone placed their hand on my arm holding me back. I turned around to see Jack standing there. "Be careful," he said. I smiled. "Hey, if anything happens to me, you still have Kim," I answered. He smiled, and let go of me.

Wendy and everyone else were getting their things ready to leave, and leaving with them would be my best option, so I waited. Not long before everyone was walking my way, we were all walking out together except Peter. Where was Tink? She was supposed to be here to help Peter soon. I'll stay behind. I ran back to see Peter playing his pan pipes on his throne. I sneaked to the back of the hideout, and quietly hid there waiting. It wouldn't be too long, and Peter was already falling asleep. This was going way faster than I anticipated, I was going to have to surprise Hook, and I had the element of surprise I needed.

It took Peter two minutes to fall asleep, he was young and needed to live the life he wants, but sometimes living the life you means sacrificing something you care about. I heard the door to the hideout open, and I was ready to jump on Hook. He walked closer and closer to Peter, and this was the funny part. When he tried to kill Peter by jabbing his hook into Peter's head it didn't work; his arm was too short, so when spotted the "medicine" that Wendy left Peter, he sneaked over to the flower that held the medicine, and started grabbing for the bottle that held the venom he always took with him everywhere. He was too late, for I had been sneaking up behind him the entire time he spent trying to lash Peter across the face. 

"Looking for this?" I asked, holding up his venom bottle. With a sly smile, he nodded once, and then climbed down. "Give that to me," he demanded. "Or what, you'll hurt me?" I asked. There were many ways to hurt me now, but I was scared, they already had Jack and Kim. Tink should have been here by now. "Give me that!" Hook demanded. I threw it up in the air way to far away from Hook, so he couldn't catch it. It slammed on the ground, and the bottle crack making all the venom seep out of the through cracks on the floor. "NO!" Hook exclaimed, waking Peter up. 

"At least I still have a little left in another bottle," Hook said. I looked at the smaller bottle Hook was pulling out of a pouch. I charged at him, but I was too slow. the hand with the hook slammed me against the wall, and he pinned me to the wall with the stupid hooked hand. Why did he have to have a hook for a hand instead of pillows? I struggled, but I couldn't get out of the wall. Hook unhooked his hooked hand from its place, and headed for Peter who was just getting to his senses. "I was just going to put the venom in your medicine, but now that you're awake, I'll give it to you normally," Hook told Peter.