INTRODUCTION

Hello Everyone!
This is my first attempt at writing a story. I had been using Wattpad for past 5 years and I always thought of writing a story but that never happened until today.

I wanted to write something related to MAHABHARATA.

I know Mahabharata is a great epic. Every single incident that has happened in this epic is of greater importance and has a bigger reason and motive behind it.

I, in no way want to hurt anyone's feelings or religious sentiments.

If I unknowingly do so, I apologize.

Certain characters in this book are the same as the ones which were present during Mahabharata where as a few of them like family members or someone you find new are completely fictitious.

I believe that reading a book is all about losing yourself in it, being empathetic, imagining the things happening around you. One will definitely love a well written story if they feel the emotions behind the written words,if they understand the meaning behind them. And I hope you do too.

I will be adding lots of pictures and videos for you guys to enjoy it. And credits of every picture and videos will be given to their rightful owners.

Praises and criticism are always accepted as it makes a person better.
Do let me know if I make some mistakes as I would be really greatful and try my best to correct them.

This is my first attempt, please feel free to inform or guide me with things you think I need to know or you have some interesting facts to share with me.

And the most important thing,
the first few chapters of this book would only be about Aarna and her life in Kaliyuga because it is really important to be well versed with the character.

I'll be mentioning some new words or certain information,or what those words mean at the end of the chapters if you are interested to know more about them.

I have been working hard on this book for quite a long time now so I request you all to not copy this book.

Please Enjoy!!🥰
************************************