iii

THREE

THREE

"THIS PLACE IS A SHIT SHOW."

"Motel or meth lab?"

"You be the judge."

After finding the boat and a motel key on it the group of kids decided to look into the mystery themselves since no one else would.
  They arrived at this really run-downed motel that didn't look like a place that someone with a Grady-White would stay.

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." Pope said making June think, maybe they did die? Their boat was underwater and it was a storm they went through.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." JJ spoke mimicking the radio. June laughed she loved adventures with her best pogue friends.
   They docked the boat on land and June took a moment to really look at the place. It looked like humans had abandoned it for years, boats were wrecked and on land, trees leaned against the motel and some were even on the ground.

"Hey, don't let him do anything stupid." June zoned back in hearing Pope's voice.

"Oh we will."

"I'm not making any promises."

The girl got an idea and jumped up and down excitedly. "How about I come too?" She asked smiling.

  "Seriously? Why?" John B looked at her confused, she never really did this. It was out of the ordinary.

     "I don't really know myself but I want to see what's there for myself!" She replied jumping off the boat onto land joining JJ.

"Uh, be careful," Kie turned to John B and they shared a glanced. "I mean it."
   JJ looked at June and smirked. She knew that he was gonna tease him about that forever.

"Lets go." John B joined the two and started walking towards the motel.

   "Why are these mattresses out?" John B asked.

"After a hurricane, they ditch 'em 'cause they're moldy." JJ answered. He looked over to June who was investigating the mattress. "They have mold on 'em!" JJ shouted at her, as soon as June heard his words she stopped in her tracks and ran backwards.

"You didn't tell me sooner?!"

"Why were you over there in the first place?!"

"Because I saw something!"

"Oh. My. God."

"Hey!"

......

June walked up the stairs with the boys and tuned into the conversation they were having. They had the weirdest of conversations sometimes, June found it quite amusing.

"Okay but seriously JJ, he doesn't seem to be having it." She pushed through the boys and turned around to face them.
JJ looked at June then continued teasing John B, all June did was laugh and turned around. Skipping off to their destination.

......

June walked down the road thinking about the incident. Kicking rocks out of her way with her feet, the girl let her mind wonder for the thousandth time. She was suddenly snapped back to reality when she hit the ground, June took her eyes off the ground to see she bumped into someone, Sarah.

WORD COUNT : 539

a/n : im so sorry this chapter is so shitty!
ive kinda lost motivation to write this so
im now gonna be going off my own plot,
i may add a few scenes from obx in it.