Caveman stoner shit -Ftm OC x Octavia

Hey! My name is Finn. I was born by another name though. I'm trans, one of the only trans people up on the ark. But we've made it to the ground now. My best friends and I, Jasper and Monty, are currently in a heated debate on whether or not we could find weed at the location we were dropped at.

"It does not naturally grow in this environment, dipshit!" Monty jokingly rolled his eyes.

"The apocalypse literally happened dude, this entire environment is different, unprecedented!" I tried to convince my friend to join Jasper and I's hunt.

"C'mon Monty, couldn't hurt to look, right?" Jasper backed me up.

He smiled, "I guess".

Jasper and I cheered and we did our three way handshake.

"Hey, what's all the commotion?" A girl approached us. I had gotten to know her as Octavia, we hadn't spoken much though.

"We're going to go on a hunt for illegal goods" I said cheerily.

"Finn!" Monty scolded.

"What, she asked..."

Octavia just smirked at me. My cheeks turned red so I looked to the ground and pretended I had an itch on the back of my neck. "Mind if I join?"

"Ye-" Monty began before I cut him off.

"No, of course not! Let's get a move on!"

Unexpectedly, Octavia grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the exit of the gate.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Clarke stopped us before we could leave.

"Just taking a stroll, blondie" I smiled convincingly.

"It's not safe. There are grounders out there."

"Nowhere is truly safe is it?" I peered deeply into her eyes, "you know, from your own mind?"

Clarke just rolled her eyes at me. 

Octavia laughed, "we'll be back soon Clarke, don't worry."

Monty and Jasper trailed behind us arguing about something stupid while Octavia and I silently walked alongside eachother.

"So...what got you sent to the sky box?" she nervously asked me.

"Oh, um I..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" she backtracked.

"No, it's ok. I got caught stealing morphine."

"Were you sick?"

"Not exactly."

"Was it for someone else?"

"Not exactly..."

"What, are you like a drug addict or something?" She joked.

I gave her a look.

"Oh...sorry."

"No it's all good. The sky box makes for an alright rehab."

"So if you were a drug addict, is it a good idea for you to be on a hunt for weed right now?"

"Ah I quit everything but the devils lettuce. Well I haven't had it since before lockup but it's not addictive so I'm not worried."

"Oh...ok"

"Enough of the depressing shit." I turned to face her "you have really pretty eyes, you know that?"

She blushed. "You flatter me."

"Honesty is the best policy" I shrugged.