I'm scared -HarperxReader Part 2

A/N- This is a continuation of the last chapter :)

Y/n/n = your nick name

Previously:

               She looks into my eyes with passion, "I will protect you". With that, the space between     our lips is quickly closed and we sink into a lust filled kiss. Now, I let my emotions take over and can feel a stray tear roll down my cheek. Just as things were getting more heated, Harper stops abruptly.

Oh great, I think, I've ruined things once again haven't I?. "Harper?" I ask tentatively. I search her face for a reason for the abrupt stop.

"Oh my god.." Her voice shakes, "Y/N your eyes!" I reach up to my face quickly and my hand returns with blood. Crap

Harper's POV

All of the lust that filled my heart from before quickly dissipated and was replaced with fear as Y/n  cried tears of actual fucking blood. She looked down at her blood tainted hand in shock, mouth slightly agape. In the light of the fire I now noticed that she seemed a bit paler the usual, her eyes looked tired, something was definitely wrong. 

"Harper?" Y/n looked up into my eyes with utmost fear, "I'm scared". Her voice broke at that last part, and my heart broke for her. Y/n and I grew close very quickly, as soon as we met on the drop ship. Apparently there were other feelings there that I hadn't even considered...I was not going to see her go, not so soon. 

"Clarke!" I cried out into the dark night, our fire the only sign of warmth on this cold hearted planet. For a moment all that could be heard was the crackle of the fire and Y/n's labored breathing, she was getting worse by the minute. I held her close to me, she was having trouble keeping herself in an upright sitting position. 

Then we heard footsteps, fast and determined. Clarke's figure appeared from tents farther away, she looked around frantically for a second and then her eyes locked on us. "Harper! Y/n!" When Clarke reached the campfire she immediately put the back of her hand to Y/n's forehead, and then asked about her symptoms. We both waited for Y/n to respond but all that came out was a dribble of blood, Harper gasped. 

Clarke's POV

Y/n is in bad shape and I have no idea what is wrong. I wish my mother were here. "Alright Harper," my eyes met the dirty blondes, fear evident on her face. "We need to get her to the top level of the drop ship right away. We don't know if this is contagious, if it even is viral. We can take her because we've already both been exposed, there's nothing we can do now." 

Harper nodded obediently, tears (thankfully not blood) rolled down her cheeks, at a loss for words. We carried Y/n's now mostly limp body to the dropship, ignoring the confused glances and chatter of those that were still awake. When we got to the top, I set her down onto a mostly clear area of the floor while Harper closed the hatch. "Is she going to be ok?" Harper asked in a worried voice as she sat next to me, not knowing what to do. 

"If I'm right, this seems to be a hemorrhagic fever . It should pass within a matter of hours, or sometimes -hopefully not- days. As long as we keep her hydrated and keep a close eye on her she should be alright. I'm just worried about the blood loss..." At this point I was mostly reassuring myself, "but the human body has a lot of blood, it can sustain a lot...I bet she'll be fine." 

Harper seemed to lighten up at my words, I'm glad she's at least feeling better about it than I am...we have a whole camp of people and I don't know how many might have the virus...if anyone else. Suddenly I hear moaning and retching from below where Murphy is tied up. Then I understood...Y/n was there when Murphy was found...the grounders have retaliated, Murphy is the weapon.