Chapter 3- Did I mention?

A week has gone by and indeed Jeongyeon did everything to whoo Nayeon

"here try this, they're called Prunus Eros, it will show you your soulmate. here try it" Jeongyeon said and offered Nayeon the prunus, Nayeon just looked at her "thats not poisonous... is it?"

Jeongyeon laughs "Of course not! Why would I poison you?" She smiled "Because you're Yoo Jeongyeon--" Nayeons simply answered. Jeongyeon pouts "Okay fine. I'll eat it" she said and took a bite of the cherry and blushes "Waoh.. okay..." She muttered "why? What did you see?" Nayeon asked "N-nothing! What time is it?" Jeongyeon looks at her wrist "OH SHOOT IT'S ALMOST GAME TIME!" She immediately stood up and held Nayeon's hand before running back to the field.

Once they've arrived at the field, they saw everyone taking their seats "Bro! What took you so long? Oh. Hey Nayeon unnie!" Chaeyoung waved "Hey. Sorry, i just gave Nayeon some cherry lessons. Go enjoy the game Nabong" Jeongyeon winks at her before she takes her gear and wearing it. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu surrounds Nayeon "Are you guys dating?" Dahyun asked "Are you gonna plan on hurting her?" Chaeyoung then asked "Was cherry lessons the only thing you did in the forest?" Tzuyu raises a brow. Nayeon blushes "Woah! Woah! Back off! No, we're not dating! No, I don't plan on hurting her and YES SHE ONLY TAUGHT ME SOME CHERRY LESSONS!" She said. The three maknaes looked at her before looking at each other then back at Nayeon "If you say so.." they said and walked to their coach.

Nayeon sighs deeply before going to her friends "Hey, you okay?" Jihyo asked "No.. Jeongyeon keeps on bothering me. I hate it..." Nayeon confessed and sat next to her while pouting "Oh come on. The kid is trying. Look, she didn't interrupt any class or discussions.. She is having high grades and she didn't steal anything from anyone. Maybe she's serious about you" Jihyo said and ate some popcorn "Tch. As if.." Nayeon rolls her eyes and looks at Jeongyeon who was doing some stretches. They make eye contact which made Jeongyeon smirk but Nayeon blush. Nayeon looks away and focuses on the maknaes.

"Alright alright! Everyone settle down! The game will begin shortly! Tdoong prep will have their first ever girl members AND all of them are from the isle of the lost. This will be interesting... Please be at your best behavior!" King Eugene said before leaving.

Soon enough, the game started and of course, The Vks being themselves, let's the opposing team get ahead of them. It was now 12-6, their coach calls a time out

"What's going on?! Why are you guys suddenly bad at this?!" Aladdin asked. Jeongyeon looked at him "I'll do better if you would allow me to date your daughter" she said. Her teammates look at her, shocked "What?! No! Win this game!" Aladdin says "Not unless you guve me your permission.." Jeongyeon crosses her arms. The bell rings which mens time out is over "AISH! WHATEVER JUST WIN!" Aladdin said. Jeongyeon smirks and grabs her hockey stick like a pro, she gives her teammates, more lie the Vks a signal before they went to the field and starts playing.

The ball was now passed to Dahyun, she swiftly dodges all the attack launched at her then passes it to Chaeyoung. The ash white hair girl throws the ball at the air and hits it, passing it to Tzuyu who passednit to Jeongyeon as Jeongyeon shoots it and it's a goal. It was now 12-7. The game went like that, The VKs helping each other, passing the ball to each other with Jeongyeon scoring each throw.

The game ended with 14-21, Tdoong prep won. The students cheered, the prince's were speechless, the princesses were... Gay... The royalties, we're shocked. Eugene passed the trophy to Jeongyeon and congratulated her, they waited for their team captains speech

"first of all, Thank you Lamp King for letting me court your beautiful daughter" She said. Nayeon was shocked and looked at her father who had a 'sorry I was stressed' look. Her attention went back to Jeongyeon who was looking at her with a smile "Second, Thanks for my teammates, for trying their best. My bros, for being awesome and of course Nayeon, for being my inspiration~" she winks at her. Jihyi starts to tease nayeon as the bunny blushes.