The Princess that Suffered the Most.

....

"Princess-! You must escape!!" The words that kept ringing in my head and urge me to survive from that terrific emperor who I once wanted affectionate from. I resent him. For making me miserable and pathetic. For making my loved ones die without any reasons. For loving a child that's not me. And for taking my position of the Crown Princess, the future Empress and place it on the child that knows nothing but fool around. I must dye my hands with blood so that no one dared to look down on me, not even Roger, Jeanette or the Emperor, I'll be the Empress....or atleast my other selves...

The day that I visit the dimesion of another world, everything just like my old past. I watch myself crawling for the Emperor's attention and love and die patheticly, how the Empire changed after she died...it was truly horrible. As expected, Jeanette should never existed in the first place, she's the reason why me and my others selves must live our lifes in shame.

I couldn't count how many dimesions and how many times I traveled and saw myselves died. But this is the final time, the next dimesion, I shall help myself return to the past and make her resent the Emperor and take revenge, for me, and for all the Athanasias have died...I can't wait till' that day. But everything takes place and time, I have to wait for this Athanasia to be 18 to start the plan. Neverless, I've to gain more support of the nobles to sucessfully raise to the throne as well as the Emperor's favor. Hah, it's gonna be easy-peasy now..

-

Meeting with Athanasia so suddenly makes me surprised, how did she managed with in, with a red orb she said. A red teleportation orb which managed to surpass the high-leveled security spells. It must be the legendary wizard isn't it? Lucas. If he's from a different dimesion too, then he's trying to protect Athanasia too right? Either ways, it's too soon for Athanasia to discover me, is he trying to pick a fight? Will do as you please, Lucas.
-
The cold and freezing air attack me with its coldness, isn't it supposed to be summer soon? Using heat magic should be good, but I shouldn't waste my mana on this before a battle. He should be somewhere around the Black tower, or maybe the flower field around here. Tch, troublesome man. I wandered around the Black tower but see no traces of him, he left? He's an unpredictable man, he showed up in some dimesions, but couldn't manage to save myselves and fell into despair and have no intentions of revenging. Which made me very disappointed. The Lucas of my dimesion never shows up, there's no charming prince or whatsoever.

"Lucas, where are you now..."
--
I found myself in the flower field after saw no traces of Lucas at the Black tower. I don't know why but Lucas and Athanasias loves this flower field, it's just a normal one, yet it attracts every single Athanasias, well of course expect me and this dimesion Athanasia.

Ah, here he is, as expected. Staring at the mid-black sky while laying on the flower field on his smaller version with his magician cloak. What's he thinking about? Can't be too sure if I stay this far, gotta come closer. I walk with large steps but none of them made any noises, Lucas seems to not found out about my presence just yet, he's very deep in thoughts huh. Let's greet him with his 'favorite' spell, a fire ball.

It's too late for him to realize that I was using an attack spell, there's no way to escape, "Who do we have here~"
-
It didn't took long for him to stand up from the close-up attack spell, as expected of the legendary magician of history. "I'm glad that you're still alive." Of course I have to mock him, I only used to see him mocks Athanasias, it's a pay-back. "What the hell?! Who the fuck are yo-"

...

What? Why does he looks so shocked? Didn't he already knows about my presence? Or is this an act? "N-no way, Athy?... No, but you're supposed to be 14, did I made a mistake?" Gosh, what's up with him, his shock act is annoying me,