twelve

The rest of the night passed quite slowly in Soojin's eyes. The waitress appeared another three or four times with silly excuses before bringing the pizza and another seven or eight times after that. Even Sunghoon was annoyed with her, which made Soojin happy if she was honest. 

"We would like to pay please", Sunghoon let the waitress know, who just stood there winking at him for an uncomfortably long time. The woman nodded and pulled out the bill, scribbled something on it and passed it to the young figure skater. 

Soojin knew immediately what it was. She wanted to be angry and worried and all of that jealousy bullshit but she knew that Sunghoon wouldn't like that. That she, looking back at her behaviour when she was older, wouldn't like that. 

So she stayed calm. 

The girl didn't even try to make a fuss about who was going to pay, she found that kind of thing stupid. With her friends, she never did that. One time she pays, the next her friend does. It's as easy as that. Isn't it disrespectful if someone invites you and offers to pay and you annoy them for hours just because you don't want to be- well- disrespectful? Just accept it, thank them, and give it back the next time. 

The waitress left for the last time this night, saying something along the lines of "call me if you need a real woman". Sunghoon chuckled at that. "Should've told her I'm not a 'real man' myself yet", he laughed. 

In fact, he was still 17, even if he didn't look like it. 

"What are you going to do with that?" the girl pointed at the scribbled number on the bill. Sunghoon thought about it for a second. Then he turned to the table of boys next to him. "Have you seen the waitress a few seconds ago?" 

"Yeah man, she was hot right?", then he looked at Soojin, "I mean, she was alright. No disrespect Miss." The rest of the group laughed at that. "Here's her number, I don't need it", Sunghoon chuckled before giving him the bill, receiving a thank you from the group, that already had plans on how to prank her, and stood up. Soojin was quick to follow. 

"This is going to end bad, isn't it?" "Nah, they'll have their fun and get bored at some point. Or she notices that they are not me and stops talking to them. One way or another, I'm not getting bothered by her. For me, that's a win." 

"I love the way you think", Soojin whispered, but Sunghoon thought he didn't understand that correctly, so he stayed silent. 

*

One fucking week. One fucking week to the competition. 

"Calm down princess, you'll be fine. Just practise the routine over and over again until you can do it in your sleep", the boy assured Soojin, who was walking around the changing room for about 10 minutes now. 

"I'M TOTALLY CALM SUNGHOON. LOOK AT HOW CALM I'M BEING!" She shouted while sitting down, her legs still shaking. 

"Do I have to define 'calm' to you or-" "No need. I know", she muttered, trying to even out her breathing. "Great. Now would you do me the favour of giving me your hand so I can lovingly drag you on the ice?" 

Soojin thought about it for a second. He did say 'lovingly' sooo... 

Seconds later her hand was intertwined with the elder one's, while he was pulling her towards the ice rink and onto the slippery surface. "You know what, after all this time today is the first time you didn't almost fall after stepping on the ice, I would call that a success." 

"Just shut up Park." 

"The disrespect." 

"I did call you Park, didn't I?" 

Sunghoon shook his head in 'disappointment' and let go of the girl's hand. For a second she was just standing there, pouting, before he grabbed the hand again. "I'm cold, okay?"

"Sure sure." 

"Now how about the celebrate this whole thing tonight, just to get your mind off of the competition." "Celebrate what exactly?" "Us. Figure skating. How I didn't kill you yet-"

"Fine. To the fast food place we always go?" "Not after the waitress and that dude we gave the number to are a couple. He's literally always there and tries to talk with me as if we were best friends. He literally told me about their sex life and my ears can't bear something like that again. No, we definitely need something else. There is this club I always wanted to go to, let's just go there."

"We're not old enough to go to a club Sunghoon." "Well, we can always try, right? If it doesn't work we can go somewhere else." "If I'm getting arrested because of you I'll sue your motherfucking ass." 

"Deal."

___

Short again, but I didn't want to add anything anymore. Honestly speaking, I'm trying to end the story soon, since I notice myself getting a little bored writing it (or more I don't know what to write without making it worse). So there is probably going to be around 5 or 6 more chapters but I'm not 100% sure about that. 

After that, I will proceed to start a new story (Enhypen related, probably Jakehoon? But I will have a few ideas ready and let you guys choose what you want next- if you want to read more of my stories of course). 

Please forgive me for being such a bad author:( 

BUT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR 1K READS, TF? 

Love yaa<3