Deoxys Event Disaster

Once again trash grammar from me and MAYBE THIS IS INSPIRED FROM THE MANGA IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I WROTE THIS

***

I was just ending a FireRed play through, and I was excited to proceed as my next catch was a mythical; Deoxys.

It was an event that was going on, and I was super excited to show everyone my future catch.

I did the triangle puzzle, taking as little steps as possible. It took a while, but I eventually got to last one and got my team ready.

I had Spooky the Gengar up front, followed by Flare the Charizard, Lily the Flareon and the rest of my team.

My sprite walked up to the triangle as my screen started to shake, and my excitement rising.

Then, the Deoxys sprite appeared. It looked different than I had remembered seeing on walk throughs, but that didn't bother me.

Not until the battle started.

The sprite of Deoxys scared me, it looked like a mix of all forms, which was weird since I was supposed to get the Attack Form.

I sent out Spooky to battle it but the moment I chose a move to text box read "SPOOKY is paralysed! It cannot move!"

What the heck,? Deoxys never even used a move, why is it paralysed? I gave it a paralyse heal, didn't I?

When it was Deoxys' turn, it used 4 moves. Psychic, Double Team, Hyper Beam and Ariel Ace, getting Spooky down to 5hp.

In panic, I tried to flee the battle, but a text read "Your POKéMON are UNABLE to move!" And continued the battle.

It repeated until it got me down to my last Pokémon, Lazuli the Lapras, who was about to faint.

But when Deoxys was about to finish her off, the orb thing on it's chest began to glow. The Deoxys sprite looked down at it, and with it's many arms began to touch it.

I stared at my screen, confused and scared on what was going on. Was this supposed to happen? Did the event mess up?

The text box said "DEOXYS can't control it's form!"

What? Is this a hidden feature?

Suddenly, it started to make a screeching noise, as it started crying a red liquid; equivalent to blood. That's weird, I don't remember Deoxys having blood.
A text box appeared saying "DEOXYS is in PAIN!"

I tried to make Lazuli use a move, but when I did the text said "LAZULI thinks DEOXYS is in enough PAIN already!"

I panicked, was I stuck here forever?

"DEOXYS wants you to HELP IT!"

Guess that means I have to catch it, which was what I was HOPING to do..

I threw an ultra ball at it but Deoxys just swatted it away, surprising me.
"NO! Not CATCH IT!"

I paused and thought for a moment. The hell was I supposed to do? I tossed another ultra ball at it, but it repeated as before.

I sighed and I had no choice but to reset my game, which was a shame since I had gotten so far into it. I guess I was gonna start a new game soon, anyway.

I reset my game, and during that I called my friend to ask her about Deoxys.

"Hey, Emily?"
"Hey! You got Deoxys yet?"
"No, I had to reset my game."
"What? Why?"
"Uh.. the Deoxys was... weird."
"Oh? What do you mean by 'Weird'?"
"It.. it's hard to explain, honestly."
"Tell."
"Well, uh, I'm supposed to get the Attack Form, but it was.. like.. all of the forms fused together?"
"...what?"
"Didn't this happen to you?"
"..no? I had an Attack Deoxys, as you were supposed to get. I caught it too, it's a part of my team now!"
"..lucky."
"Maybe you bought a hacked version?"
"..maybe. Bye."
"Bye."

I put the one phone down and started a new game. I jumped when I saw not Professor Oak, but the Deoxys sprite in front of my screen.

The text box read "..."

I pressed A.

"..."

I continued pressing A, panicking if I had lost everything and couldn't start a new game. Eventually, it said something.

"Why didn't you save me, TORY?"

I froze. It knew my real life name (I put a fake one in for the game).
How? I reset my game, I started a new one! How is Deoxys even here?

Without me even pressing A, it continued. "You saw how much PAIN I was in, yet you did NOTHING."

I started shaking. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't use a potion on it, I couldn't catch it, I couldn't battle it!

The screeching noise started again, and the screen shook.

Suddenly, the whole Deoxys disappeared (along with the screeching) except one part; the orb.

It fell to the ground with a couple bounces, and laid there.

"DEOXYS fainted!"

Then the screen turned black, and only the orb was showing.
It started to glow, and 4 cracks on it became more visible.

Then it also disappeared.

"That was the last time anyone heard from DEOXYS"

Out of nowhere, my game shut down. I tried to turn it back on, charge it, but nothing worked. Eventually I threw it away, but I kept the FireRed cartridge.

It was special.

(In all honesty, this was supposed to go VERY differently. But uh here, have something I had no idea what I was doing with)