Chapter 12

Gwen's POV:

Everything was blurry, and painful. I screamed and squirmed trying to get away but I couldn't. I was held still forced to go threw what ever it was that was happening to me.

My vision slowly started coming back. I looked to see if Morgan was and Okay since I haven't heard anything from her since they brought her in here. When I looked at her i saw her staring at me weirdly.

"What?" I said breaking the awkward silence between us. She shook her head before finally speaking "they... put something in you and.... and now.. you aren't.. you look great.. just.. uhh"

"What? What is it?" My curiosity started to take over but really I was scared. What did they do to me?

"You just... look.. D-different." Is all she said without looking at me. What does she mean I look different? I never changed.. i mean how could i... I'm strapped down to a metal table?! Wait.. maybe the foot did something..

I don't know why I didn't so this earlier but I decided to try and look at my foot or stomach or something from lifting my head a little bit and what I saw scared the crap out of me! I was... i had... i... how is this possible?!

Morgan's POV:

I can't believe this! When I looked at Gwen she was a mutated cat. Same size but just a cat. She still had her red hair and her body figure but she looked different. Wait am I mutated? They put the same thing in me. I looked over my body and was shocked. How can I not be mutated when Gwen is. They put the same thing in me as they did to Gwen.

I kept thinking about this but my thoughts were interrupted by the one and only Shredder. The way he talked scared me. When he saw me and Gwen he seemed confused and started calling for footbots to run tests on me? Wait why me? Was it because i wasn't mutated? What are they gonna do?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that they pulled Gwen out of the room and started to pick me up. I squirmed a little but trying to brake free. Suprisingly it worked. Wow usually i would have a huge struggle getting put of there grasp but it was like a piece of cake.

They seemed surprised that I broke free. I don't blame them i don't know how I did that myself! "Don't just star at the girl, Grab her!" Shredder yelled at the footbots. I looked at the ground knowing there is no way to get out of this. I just sat there waiting for something to happen but it never came. When I looked up i saw the guys fighting of the foot bots.

"Donnie get Morgan and Mikey go find Gwen and bring them to the lair. Raph and I will be there in a little bit!" Leo said while fighting of foot bots. They both nodded and did what they were told.

"Morgan are you alright?" Donnie asked while lifting me up off the ground. "Ya I'm fine, but they put some liquid in me and Gwen and let's just say Gwen doesn't look like... well Gwen anymore." He seemed confused but i think he understood. "I need to run some tests on you guys when we get to the lair! I wanna make sure you guys will be okay." He seemed pretty worried but we had no time to sit there and talk we had to go. I felt like Donnie read my mind because right after I thought that he called for Mikey and we left.

I could tell Donnie was shocked from Gwens appearance and Mikey was also pretty startled but got used to it pretty quick. Probably after ten minutes being at the lair Leo and Raph showed up. They didn't seem to beat up but they were scared out of there mind. Both of them ran into the lab and when they found us they sighed seeing we were both alright.  But then Raph got pretty mad seeing that they mutated Gwen into a cat. Leo seemed surprised but also very confused. Probably because I wasn't mutated like Gwen.

"Okay Gwen you are free to go. But Morgan I'm gonna have to run a few more tests. Some thing just doesn't seem right." Donnie told us he looked at Gwen and she nodded then got up and walked away but before she left she took one last glance at me before leaving. Raph quickly followed her out so it was just me, Leo, Donnie,  and Mikey left in the lab. When Donnie looked at me i could see his eyes glazed over in confusion and fear. But all he did was give a small toothy grin and tried to hide his emotions. Maybe he didn't want me to be scared or didn't want yo say the wrong thing in front of Leo whe was standing behind me with a protective arm resting on my shoulder.

Well this week should be interesting.  Hopefully Donnie can find out why I didn't mutate and mayne Gwen will end up liking her new cat like body. But for now all I wanted to do was sleep. Which is gonna be pretty hard since a certain Leo doesn't won't leave me. Heck he won't even move his arm off of my shoulder and now we have been cuddling for what feels like hours. Even when I have to go to the bathroom he will stand outside the door or go in the bathroom but face the other way. I find it kinda cute cause i can see him blush.. but anyways he is really protective. Oh well  gonna need the sleep tonight cause i have to get up pretty early tomorrow for more tests woohoo. ( -_- not the sarcasm)

I started to fall asleep with Leo right by my side, or coarse, but was woke up by a scream then hiss. I chuckled knowing it was Gwen and someone probably stepped on her tail again. I sighed and started to drift off back into sleep then was kissed on the head by the one and only Leo.

"Goodnight my love. Don't worry about a thing Donnie is a smart guy. I bet he will figure everything out sooner or later." Leo whispered while rubbing small circles on my back. "Love you too my hero in blue." He laughed which made me melt. Then we both fell asleep just happy to be back together and not have one of us stuck at the Shred heads, headquarters.

Hey guys in sorry if the ending was kinda crapy but ill have a better chapter by the morning hopefully :)

Love you all a bunch

~Morgan