Chapter 3 - Island Chase

Zeo ran to the third island avoiding Mahiru and Kazuichi on the main island that branched off onto the other Islands. He quietly snuck pass them and noticed the two where in their Despair uniforms. He noticed that they placed barricades. The only way he can get through the main Island is through the Park where Mahiru and Kazuichi where at.

Kazuichi then shouted "where are you Zeo! You forget what we can do! We will make it quick and painless. This feeling is great!" Mahiru then said "Kazuichi he won't come out on his own. Look over by the statue".

Zeo then said quietly to himself "fuck! They are fucking psychopaths". Zeo then noticed a Bush across the path and quickly ran to it. Once he hid he heard a voice behind him "found you!" Mahiru grabbed Zeo by the back and shouted on Kazuichi who ran straight over. Zeo then said "let me go psychopath!".

Mahiru then said "now that's not really manly of you Zeo! How pathetic. Talking to your classmate like that". Zeo then said "you aren't my classmates anymore!". By this time Kazuichi had arrived and said "well, long time no see friend!". Zeo then said "you aren't my friends!". Woth that Kazuichi hit Zeo with his wrench and said "that's not really nice Zeo. Don't forget you were expelled because of murdering someone. We all are like you".

Zeo then said "don't you dare compare me to you remanent! It was an accident!" Mahiru then said "but you still did it! Meaning you are like us". Zeo then said "if your going to kill me because that's what you guys do. Hurry up and do it".

Kazuichi laughed and said "oh you think we brought you here to kill you. Don't forget what class you were apart of". Mahiru then said "we went and helped the pathetic Future Foundation. For two things: One, to get Ryota Mitarai and the second, was to collect you! Have a guess what you two had in common".

Zeo then said scaredly "w..we where apart of your class. In fact us two where the only ones that didn't commit mass murder. Oh no! Could it be!". Kazuichi then said "ah seems like you know exactly what is going to happen! Would you like to tell us!".

Zeo then said "you are going to turn me and Ryota!". Mahiru then said "Bingo! We already have Ryota on our side! You two are both going to be so fucking twisted like us!".

Zeo kicked Kazuichi over and head butted Mahiru to let go and ran for the 3rd Islands gate. Kazuichi then said "Bastard!". He called the three on the third Island and said "He's heading over there!". Nagito replied "yeah we already have a problem!". Mahiru then said "what is it!".

Nagito then said "its Ryota he ran and we can't find him!. He screamed that we are psychopaths and ran somewhere here".

Kazuichi then said "alright so you now will have the two problems on that island. Lock it down! I'll tell Izuru/Hajimi that Ryota is a problem aswell". With that before Kazuichi told Izuru/Hajimi he was already behind him and said "oh don't worry. I knew this would happen. Lets say their folks are here with us. Somewhere they won't make it out off".

Mahiru then said "let me guess we are going to break both their minds. Using them". Izuru/Hajimi then said "yes that and the Future foundation is apart of that aswell. Let's just say".

Then Mikan said "oh don't worry about Ryota. Let's just say I slipped a little despair inducing ingredient into his food when I took the phone from him".

Meanwhile Zeo had just made it to the third island where the hospital, Music Venue, motel and Movie theater. Zeo saw Nagito and Mikan and ran into the first building he saw. Which was the hospital. Mikan and Nagito saw it in the corner of their eyes. Mikan said "we have company tell them to lock this island down".

With that the cameras turned on and the bridge gates closed. Then Nagito said to Mikan "time to do this. Remember we want them in the movie theater. So chase them if you must". Mikan then said "agreed I'll take the hospital and motel. You take the music venue and the movie theater".