Chapter 9 - Is This The End?

Once the door closed leaving Makoto and Izuru/Hajimi  in the same room. Makoto then shouted "I knew you helping us back at Future Foundation HQ was a trick. But what ever your hoping to achieve it ain't happening to me and my friends. We are full of hope and can overcome it".

Izuru/Hajimi then said "bla bla bla, Boring. None of your future foundation buddies can save you if they wanted". Makoto then said "Try your best it isn't going to work!".

Izuru/Hajimi laughed and said "then this will repeat again and again". Makoto then said "I defeated Junko. I'll defeat her little minions aswell". Izuru/Hajimi the angrily pulled out a knife and stabbed Makoto in the hand. Makoto let out a scream of pain.

Izuru/Hajimi then said "what you going to do Mr Ultimate Hope. Words can't hurt me". Makoto then said "please! Take that knife out my hand!". Izuru/Hajimi then said "all you have to do is give up hope! Let Despair take over!".

Makoto screamed "Never in 1 million years!". Izuru/Hajimi then pulled out the knife and Stabbed it right through his other hand and Makoto lot out a blood curdling scream. Izuru/Hajimi then said "all you have to do is let go of that Hope! This can all be avoided Makoto! Join Despair!".

Makoto then noticed a phone on the floor. Makoto then said "aw you jealous. I'm what you didn't become". With that Izuru/Hajimi filled with rage flicked the chair onto the floor and stabbed Makoto in the side and said "you having fun Makoto. Cause I am. That's enough torture for one day tomorrow I will use Future foundation".

With that the door knob turned and Kazuichi entered with Yasuhiro and tied him to a chair and said to
Izuru/Hajimi: "One done out of the rest". Izuru/Hajimi replied "that's great! Makoto you can stay on the floor for tonight and then
Izuru/Hajimi and Kazuichi left.

Leaving Makoto and Yasuhiro in the room alone. Makoto then shouted over at Yasuhiro "Yasuhiro! What happened!". Yasuhiro then said "I'm sorry Makoto. They beated the hope right out of me. All I feel now is Despair". Makoto then said "no. Yasuhiro, what happened where are the rest of the captives?".

Yasuhiro looked over, his eyes glowing red and said "the others are being sorted out tomorrow. Makoto, your just going to have to give up with hope because after tomorrow everyone else will be changed and you will end up having no friends. Let's just say History is going to repeat itself tomorrow once Izuru/Hajimi is finished with you".

Then before Makoto can reply the door opened and in walked Mikan with a tray of food for Yasuhiro. She then kicks the phone closer to Makoto without Yasuhiro seeing and said "I'm sorry Makoto. I need to get your food outside".

Then Mikan leaves the room to get Makoto's food. Meanwhile Yasuhiro finished and felt sleepy and soon fell asleep. Once Yasuhiro was sleeping. Makoto tried his hardest to grab the phone.

Once the phone was in his hands he remembered that Kyoko wasn't captured so he texted her his situation.  That he was in the grasp of the Remnants and that they have everyone else except her. It took some time for Kyoko to reply and say her situation back at the crumbling wreckage of the Future Foundation HQ.

Makoto the told her about a boat he hid and it isn't uncovered yet. Kyoko then said she will get it and try and save him. A few minutes after finishing up Mikan arrived back with Makoto's food and Ibuki was with her.

Makoto then saw them and said "what do you two want!? Going to torture me like your leader did for half the day". Ibuki closes the door behind them and then said "actually no, We want to help you escape".

Makoto then said "ha, you guys are great at lies". Mikan then said "then why would I kick the phone closer to you when I left". Makoto then said "how did you know about the phone anyway?" Mikan replied "cause we placed it there to help you".

Makoto then said "then if you truly are telling the truth. Tell me what is happening tomorrow". Then a deep voice said "Isn't it obvious! A certain video will be uploaded everywhere. Plunging the world remaking history. A truly hopeless event yet it painted us to who we are today".

Mikan and Ibuki turned and looked. It was Nagito. Nagito then said "it's a surprise to see you two in here. I thought I was only helping Makoto. You know with drugging Yasuhiro's food". Mikan then said "then tell me. How did you know it was Yasuhiro's".

Nagito then said "I didn't know. I just believed in my luck". Makoto then said "oh, this weirdo". Mikan then said "then tell us why you did that to begin with". Nagito then said "its pretty obvious. I want to help Makoto escape".

But little did they know walking down the dimly lit hallway was
Izuru/Hajimi. He heard commotion coming from the room in which Makoto was captured. Izuru/Hajimi snuck down to the room and hid with the shadows and listened into the conversation.

Ibuki then said "Well Ibuki needs to go and get set for another tragedy. I think you two should aswell". With that Nagito, Ibuki and Mikan left the room. Not noticing Izuru/Hajimi.

Once they left Izuru/Hajimi stepped into the room and saw Makoto was still awake on the floor and said "well, well, well it seems I have walked in on something". Izuru/Hajimi then noticed the phone and said "where did you get that!" Makoto then grasped the phone and said "your not getting it! Help is on the way to save me and my friends!".

Izuru/Hajimi then.pulled out the knife and stabbed Makoto again and again until he lot.go of the phone. Makoto was left on the floor crying and saying "it's never going to work! Kyoko is on her way".

Izuru/Hajimi then said "shut up! We shall see about that". With that Izuru/Hajimi turned on the phone and used the number. That Makoto texted with and replied "Kyoko don't worry. I've got everything sorted out here. Stay with Future foundation".

Then it didn't take long until Kyoko replied and said "are you sure?". Izuru/Hajimi then said to Makoto "aw how awfully cute that the Ultimate Hope tried to call his love for help". Then Izuru/Hajimi finished the text and said "Everything fine don't worry". Kyoko replied "alright ok".

Then Izuru/Hajimi leaned down and showed the text message to Makoto and said "looks like there won't be backup". Then immediately breaks the phone with his bare hand right in front of Makoto and stands up and drops.the broken phone and in his way out he said "This will all finish tomorrow for the worst".

Then Izuru/Hajimi walks out.