Chapter 6 - Towa City

It wasn't long until everyone managed to reach the entrance of the secret exit. Nagito stopped and pointed up and said "up here!". Once the shrine was pushed out of the way the smell of blood filled the air.

Zeo then smelt it and threw up and said "Thats Revolting". Then one by one they all climbed up and entered the shrine yard. Nagito then said "ah, the place where Makoto's sister and his friend Toko fought only ending up me having slit knees".

Zeo then said sadly "ugh, such a weird time to be back. Wasn't this where you had all of the first killing games people they are close to?" Mikan then said "wow I didn't know you knew".

Zeo then said "well you all where all over the place. Ugh the smell of blood and bad life choices in the air is revolting". Then Zeo threw up once again and Mikan said "If you keep throwing up Zeo. You might end up throwing up your organs".

Zeo then said "well don't forget I wasn't use to killing people twenty four hours a day. Like all you" Akane said "right lets continue!". Then Akane lifts Zeo over her shoulder and carried him down to the street like everyone else.

Once they reached the street they were surrounded by 100 people that looked mad. Then one said "aren't they the Remanence of Despair!". Then Izuru/Hajimi stood out and said "I guess this would happen". Then another said "Kill them!!"

Akane dropped Zeo and said "Stay back we will deal with this!". Then all the remnants split up and started fighting them. There where ten people coming to attack Zeo. Zeo shouted "You got it wrong! I'm not apart of them!".

Then one of the ten said "don't lie to us! You arrived with them and look like one!". With that one charged at Zeo with a crowbar. But Ryota stepped in and killed them with a knife. He shouted back at Zeo and said "Really watch what you are doing! You can't be a coward".

With that Zeo gained confidence and pulled a knife out of his pocket and said "I don't have a clue how this knife got into my pocket. But attacking me is just wrong!". With that Zeo lunged at one of the ten and stabbed him to death and said "I've done this before!"

Then once the remaining 8 that attacked Zeo was dead because of Ryota and Zeo. Zeo noticed Akane and Mikan where being overwhelmed by them. Zeo then said "Ryota help Akane. I'm helping Mikan!".

With that Ryota ran over and helped Akane. Mikan had killed 10 people already but 10 had her overwhelmed and one was about to stab Mikan. Mikan closed her eyes and then Zeo jumped in and slit the persons throat and said "Attacking a girl! How not well mannered".

Mikan opened her eyes and saw Zeo getting the best of the fighters. Mikan then said "omg! Zeo how did you..". Zeo helped Mikan up and said "don't ask it just happened". Mikan then noticed Nagito and said "we need to help Nagito!".

Then suddenly Akane and Ryota ran over to Mikan and Zeo and said "hey guys we sorted out good work Mikan". Mikan then said "it wasn't me it was Zeo!". Akane then said "how did you..". Zeo then said "Enough Questions Mahiru, Hyoko and Nagito is in more trouble than the rest".

With that Mikan, Ryota, Akane and Zeo ran over to help Mahiru, Hyoko and Nagito. Zeo then said "you three need help!". Mahiru turned and saw Zeo covered in blood and said "what happened to you!". Mikan then said "He's killed 18 people already". Nagito then looked and said "well this is unexpected".

Zeo then said "so do you need fucking help or not!". Hyoko then said "what do you think!". Zeo then said "leave it to me!". Then Zeo ran in front and in a flash the 25 people that where attacking Mahiru, Hyoko and Nagito where laying dead on the floor. Mahiru, Hyoko and Nagito stood shocked.

Then with a flash Zeo ran and helped everyone else and it wasn't long till the 100 people lay dead. Once
Izuru/Hajimi finished the last remaining person. He turned and saw everyone looking shocked and said "What's up with you all?" Then Kazuichi said "we will just show you".