Chapter Seven

So... This is the final chapter. I'm actually kind of proud, this is the first fic I finished! and I am on cloud nine! First of all I would like to thank you to those people who made time to read this fic, I'm actually pre-writing all the chapters so idk how many people have read this rn but you know thank you :) More words in the end!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter seven: Epilogue

Kurt sighed and looked around the empty loft, memories of years rushing into his mind which made him tear up. 

Kurt graduated from NYADA three years ago, right after he graduated he got a supporting role on a off-off Broadway show, it was a huge success and was moved to a off Broadway but not quite reaching Broadway status. It ended after twenty-five shows and Kurt was beginning to get known, after the show ended he got an offer to be the leading male in a off Broadway musical.  The show went well and got good reviews, and Kurt was ecstatic that after years of trials he finally reached one of his dreams.

As he stood there and he felt arms wrapping around his waist, Kurt grinned and turned around to see his face, he was then met with hazel eyes. "You okay?" Blaine said as he swayed them both slowly.

"Yeah, just remembering some memories." Blaine smiled and looked around, sighing. "Do you remember when we would dance in the living room?"

"Of course." Blaine said and kissed Kurt then he pulled away which made Kurt very confused. Blaine walked over to his bag that was on the floor and opened it. Blaine pulled out a Bluetooth speaker and Kurt raised an eyebrow in question, then music filled the room. 

"We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January, This is our place, we make the rules." Blaine walked over to Kurt and offered his hand and of course Kurt took it. Blaine pulled Kurt closer, wrapping his arm around his waist as they dance around the loft. "And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear. Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?" Blaine sang softly into Kurt's ear and Kurt nuzzled into the crook of Blaine's neck and sighing happily. 

"Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out, and take me home." Blaine pulled away a little just to see Kurt and he looked at him in the eyes when he sang the next verse. "You're my, my, my, my lover." Kurt grinned and pressed his forehead against Blaine's. They were just swaying to the music now, no singing or anything, just them, always them.

"We could let our friends crash in the living room. This is our place, we make the call, And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you, I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all. Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out, and take me home ,forever and ever. You're my, my, my, my lover"

"Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand? With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover.
" Kurt smiles at Blaine, and that smile never fails to make Blaine's heart flutter. "My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue. All's well that ends well to end up with you. Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me. And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover"

Blaine yet again pulls away from Kurt just a little and locked eyes with Kurt, Kurt's eyes were beautiful like always, it was filled with love and admiration when he sang the last few verses. "Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out, and take me home ,forever and ever." This was it, this was the moment that Blaine's life changes for the better. "You're my, my, my, my, Oh, you're my, my, my, my. Darling, you're my, my, my, my lover." When the last word was sang Kurt tried to lean in but Blaine pulled away, Kurt's face crumpled into confusion but Blaine just gives him a reassuring smile and began to talk. "I remember the first time we met, I took your hand and we ran down in a hall way and you know i'm not in the habit of taking people's hand I never met before." Blaine chuckled and Kurt smiled at him, tears already pooling in his eyes. "But I think that my soul knew something that my body and my mind didn't know yet. It knew that our hands were meant to hold each other fearlessly and forever. Which is why it's never really felt like I've been getting to know you, It's always felt like I was remembering you from something..." Blaine took both of Kurt's hands and Kurt took a sharp intake of breath. "As if in every life time that you and I have ever lived we've chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love, all over again, over and over for all eternity. And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this life time, because all I want to do, all I've ever wanted to do is spend my life loving you. So..." Blaine trailed off as he dropped on one knee and took a Black velvet box and Kurt slapped a hand over his mouth and gasped audibly. "Kurt Hummel. My amazing friend, my one true love, my lover and my endgame." Blaine opened the box, revealing a silver platinum band with a blue sapphire in the middle and leaf shaped diamonds around it, three on each side. "Will you marry me?"