Hell No, Dude.

***********

Hiiiii there, 

New book guys. I'm beyond excited for this one, but I need to know what you think. So please let me know what you think in the comments so I can decide whether to change it or not. 

And I really need a new title for this book so if you know something cool please let me know. I will dedicate a chapter to you or anything you want but 'Car' sucksssssss balls. 

Hope you like it, 

Loveeeeee, 

xoxo

**********

'How do you feel about having to go to the pricipals office tomorrow?' My best friend asked me. 

'Oh well, I probably have to do community service or something. Maybe scratching gum off the tables, I don't know but I don't give a shit.' I told her and laughed. 

'You really need to try to be good, if you ever want to go to university.' She said while shaking her head. 

'Yeah.' I said sarcastic. 

'Well, I need to change but I will see you tomorrow okay?' She asked me when we reached the changing room. 

'See you tomorrow. Good luck, break a leg.' I smiled and walked to the exit. 

I looked at my phone. Ughh..  I really need to get home now, I told myself. 

I walked through the parkinglot and was distracted by a beautiful car. 

It was an audi R8 spyder, matte black. It was breath taking. 

I walked to the car and a guy next to it looked at me. 

'Holy shit!' I beamed starstruck while I came closer to the car. 

'You are a fan aren't you?' He mumbled and took something out of his pocket. I looked at him, not processing what he was saying. 

'Do you want an autograph or something?´ He asked me and just now I realised what he was saying. 

´Hell no! Dude, you have to tell me where you got your car from.´ I beamed and touched the matte layer of the hood. 

He just stood there with his eyebrows furrowed, a piece of paper in his hand and a pen ready to write his name. 

´What?´ He asked me. ´You don´t want an autograph?´ He asked me in disbelieve. 

´Are you deaf? I asked where you got your car from.´ I told him annoyed at the fact that he didn´t just answered. 

´I euh... I got it shipped from Germany.´ He told me and pushed the paper and pen back in his pocket. 

´Because they had to put the matte paint on it themselves, they don´t make them with matte so I got it custom made.´ He told me and closed his door. 

´Do you like it?´ He asked me. 

´Who wouldn´t? I mean, it´s perfect.´ I beamed at him while looking at the car from the back to the front. 

He smiled. 

´But I would probably have to work every minute in my life to get this car.´ I mumbled. 

´What do you do for a living?´ I asked him and looked up at him. 

I just now noticed how good looking he was, brown hair up in some kind of quiff, pearly white teeth which could easily hurt my eyes with how white they were and a nice car ofcourse. 

´I´m a Youtuber and I make Vines.´ He told me and flashed me a smile. 

´Well you must do something good when you have a car like this.´ I told him and touched the car gently once again. 

´Well, I like to make videos and it´s nice to be able to buy a car like this but well....´ He told me. ´Money isn´t everything.´ 

´You are not going to tell me you are hanging out with Zac Efron or something because then I have to hate you.´ I joked. 

´Naaah.´ He said and laughed. 

My phone rang and I took it out of my pocket. 

´Shit,  I have to go home.´ I told him and turned around to walk away. 

´Well thanks for letting me admire your car.´ I laughed at him. 

He laughed and nodded. ´No problem, nice to meet you.´ He furrowed his eyebrows once again. 

´(Y/N).´ I told him and smiled. 

´Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I´m Cameron.´ He told me and opened his cardoor again.

´Bye.´ I said before disappearing out of his view. ´Bye.´ I heard him say and I walked towards home. 

It was a ten minute walk from school to home. So when I walked off the parking lot I put my earphones in my ear and blasted Fall Out Boy´s new album. 

I arrived home and kicked my shoes off and placed my bag on the floor.  

I got out of my coat and threw it to the side. 

I walked to the livingroom to find my mom sitting on the couch. 

She was watching a TV show so I joined her on the couch. 

´How was school?´ She asked me. 

´It was fine.´ I told her and sighed. ´But I´m tired.´ 

I laid my head on her lap and she began to stroke my hair. 

´Is everything okay?´ She asked me. 

´Sure, I´m just getting tired of school, that´s all. Don´t worry.´ I assured her. 

She gave me a smile and kissed my forehead. 

She whispered an ´I love you´ and I told her the same. 

The next morning I overslept and arrived too late at school. 

Tamara told me off for it but she couldn´t do anything against it since we were at our last lesson of the day and I already had to go to the principals office after it. 

When the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and said goodbye to Tamara. 

She told me to call her when I was done with the principal and I assured her I would. 

I walked to the principals office and walked in since the door was open. I was on time, for once. 

The principal looked up at me and nodded. 

´Goodafternoon Miss (Y/L/N), glad you could join me and Mr. Dallas.´ He pointed to the guy in the chair next to me. I looked at him and I was surprised. 

I admired his car yesterday and here he was, at the principals office. Just like me. 

He smirked at me and I shook my head. 

The principal stood up and closed the door. 

´Since the both of you are in trouble, I´ve decided that you will do chores at school after your lessons. I want you two to work together and do what you´ve been told to do for a week from now on.´ He said sternly, looking from me to Cameron and back again. 

´Got it?´ He asked us. 

´Got it.´ We said in choir.

´Great. Now go to room 212.´ He told us. ´And ask for Mrs. Tomms.´

I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and let myself out.

Fucking hell, now I have to scratch chewing gum off tables.