Welcome

Hello, Lovelies! 

Hello, Lovelies! 

Welcome to the latest issue of Pink Dandelion Quarterly. For those of you who have read our past issues, we are so happy to see you again. And for our new readers, come on in and make yourself at home. 

YOU are the reason we put this magazine together. 

Our aim is to give you some wonderful short fiction and poetry to read, interesting personal stories to ponder, and tips and tricks on how to write better chick lit/women's fiction/rom-com stories. We want to provide encouragement and suggestions on how writers can grow here on Wattpad. We might even tempt some of you readers into writing some stories of your own. (Sneaky, I know!) 

We also want to define and promote the chick lit genre and help it to shine more brightly on the Wattpad platform. In order to do that, we need chick lit enthusiasts--both readers and writers--who will support the genre.  

Along with that, we will give you opportunities to submit your best chick lit stories for publication which will help you gain more visibility on the platform. Check out our submissions page at the end of the magazine for your opportunity to be published! 

Last but not least,  the ChickLit_Nest is a respectful, inclusive, diverse community of chick lit/women's fiction/rom-com writers and readers. With the Wattpad forums gone, we need spaces on the site for engagement, collaboration, and socializing. If you love chick lit, this is a great place to hang out. Bring your friends! 

Enjoy the issue! 

The Chick Lit Nest

_____

Staff

Editor: ShelleyBurbank

Creative Director: gracemark11

Regular Columnist: BrittneyDennis

Cover Design: gracemark11

Contributors:

Victoria: dreamlucid2

Cynthia Dagnal-Myron: CynthiaDagnal-Myron

Amanda Hare: sacredlilac

Alena Leikela:  AlenaLeikela

Milia Hartam: miliahartam

Shree: SVTSwrites

Emily Hurricane: EShurricane

Athena Hernandez: AthenaHernz