21 | OUTTA POCKET

𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗨𝗞𝗜𝗔

𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗨𝗞𝗜𝗔

"Is it just me or Kabeyama looks a lot bigger on the field than he does now?"

I tilted my head curiously and before either of the two could answer, our attention was snagged by the automatic doors opening and a panting Otonashi coming through. "T-Teikoku Gakuen has..!" The girl was obviously short of breath so I went over and patted her back.

"They won their first match, right?" Endo immediately lit up in excite and punched into Shuuya's open palm. I'm not sure why but for some reason I felt like that wasn't the case. "With a score of 10 - 0.." Otonashi started. "That's a pretty large point difference.." I commented.

"..they lost to Zeus Junior High." She continued. Looks of surprise washed over our face at the unexpected news. "That can't be right, Otonashi." Endo denied. "That must be fake info! Teikoku couldn't have lost their first match!" Someoka backed him up. "And with a score of 0 - 10.." Kabeyama added with his hand up to his lips in shock. "There's just no way Teikoku couldn't have scored a point.."

My face contorted into a state of confusion at the sudden news of Teikoku's loss. "Zeus Junior High scored goals one after the other using techniques no one had ever seen before and apparently.. Teikoku couldn't stand a chance against them.." Otonashi explained.