17 | TWO BROS THREE PLAYERS

𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗨𝗞𝗜𝗔

𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗨𝗞𝗜𝗔

"Doesn't this soulless match-playing embarrass the soccer you love?!"

Endo snapped at one of the old members of the former soccer club. We didn't blame him for going off though, we weren't even breaking a sweat against the.. supposedly "legendary" Inazuma Eleven.

"There's nothing to gain in a match like this.." I sighed in disappointment.

The game resumed with Shuuya and I easily brushing past the former members. There was a clear gap in skill that I'm sure everyone had already noticed. I passed the ball to the platinum striker and he kicked it into the goal with Fire Tornado.

Ukishima and the others didn't even seem like they cared and brushed it off like it was nothing. Is this what age does to your passion..?

That seems unlikely for someone like Endo however. His future job will always involve soccer, that's for sure. Maybe he'll become a coach.

"Hey guys! What's with this mess?!" This time, it was Hibiki-kantoku that snapped.

Like coach, like disciple huh?

"We're the legendary Inazuma Eleven. And here.. are the children who set that legend as their dream! We have the responsibility to carry through those feelings! Shouldn't we answer back to those feelings as the true Inazuma Eleven?"