Hunting game

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO PUT A TITLE AT FIRST! O^O
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright- The door's unlocked and now it's time for my great escape." I say quietly and start stalking toward the staircase. I heard a door behind me start to open and immediately hid behind the first thing I saw. 

I soon heard Alastor walk down the hall humming a small tune I heard over the radio. He was walking toward the room I was locked in. Thank god I locked the door back. I quickly dashed down the stairs as I heard him yell. "Already? How on earth-" I heard him yell angrily. 

I snickered and jumped down the stairs running out of the house, into the woods. "I wouldn't make it past the stairs huh? Unless there's a random staircase out here I think I proved him wrong." I say to myself as I continue running.

I soon hear footsteps approaching from behind and I take a little shortcut through the woods where there was no path. I jumped through the brush and the branches. "Looks like I still got it." I then look back to see Alastor also jumping through. "Shit- looks like he hasn't lost his touch either. Maybe I could shake him off my trail." I then turn a sharp left and slid down the hill. "Weee heee! Catch me if ya can Red!" 

I soon hear him chuckle and see him running down after me. "Challenge excepted." He yelled back to me as he sprinted after me slowly getting closer. "I hope he's prepared to loose." I smirk slowing just enough to where he can almost reach me. "This game of chase is over dear." He says extending his arm.

"Oh no it isn't." I smirk and grab his arm pulling him down and run the way we came up the hill leaving him on the ground. He punches the ground and gets up to chase me, but unfortunately for him, I was long gone.

Alastor's POV

"Damn. I forgot how sneaky she was... I let her get away again!" I growl standing from the ground and dusting myself off. "By now I'd suspect she ran to her home and locked me out... that won't stop me..." I smirk and run in the direction of her home.

After a bit of running I got to her home and tried all the doors and ll the windows. "Locked tight... well I suppose I must." I say walking to the back of the house and walking in through the cellar. I made my way into the house itself and searched the entire thing. 

"Where is she?! She's gone!" I growl as I stand in the kitchen tapping my foot on the stone floor. I thought a moment more and then it hit me. "Damn that sneaky girl!" I looked out the window in the living room and saw her car was gone. I was angry but my anger soon turned into amusement. "Let the hunt begin my dear~" I chuckle and leave the house.  "You can run but I'll still find you one way or another."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry this is short but I've been short on time and have had minor writers block T^T I'm soooorrrrryyyy!!!