I hate being sixteen

"Alastor! Hurry up! I'm gonna leave you!" I yell from his doorway. In mere seconds he hurries outside and greets me. "Well hello dear! Ready to go?" He asks cheerfully. "I was ready thirty minutes ago. You're worse than a girl." I say poking him. "Well one of us has to look presentable!" He teases. "Excuse you sir? Do my ears deceive me or did you just say I don't look presentable?" I question with a glare. "Well you do have good ears..." He says looking away from me with an evil smirk. "I can't believe I've dealt with you for five years now." I say shaking my head.

    "And what a wonderful five years it has been!" Alastor says with what I know as his genuine  smiles. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Smiles." I say with a smile.

Time skip

  "Wait a moment- Did you say that your pet ATE my math book?" Alastor asks slightly irritated.  "Ye'sir I do believe that is what I just said." I reply with a smirk. "Oh how I hate being sixteen..." He says facepalming. "Aw why?" I ask sarcastically. "Well for one, that man down the hall just stole your book bag..." He says pointing to the man. "Oh no you don't!" I yell running after him.

Alastor's POV

   I chuckle as I watch (y/n) run down the hall. "To think, that girl used to scare all who looked her direction." I think to myself as I run after her. I quickly run outside and chase (y/n) to the sidewalk. "Wait! (y/n) it's not safe! Get out of the road before you get-" She quickly turns around and smiles at me confused just before a speeding car came and hit her.

  Pools of blood started to surround were she sat... lifeless. I quickly ran to her and held her. "(Y/n)! (Y/n) Please! Hold on don't close you're eyes! You're going to be alright... You're going to be just fine-" I say as tears fall from my eyes with my crocked smile. "Shh... Don't cry ya big lug... After all- you're never fully dressed... without.. a smile..." (Y/n) says, her voice trailing off. She smiles one last time before closing her eyes and going limp. 

  "I HATE being sixteen." I say as I carry her dead corpse to the sidewalk. An ambulance soon comes and takes her from my arms. I don't know why they took her. She was already dead. They soon figured that out I'm sure. 

I slowly drug myself home and sat down with my head in my hands. She's gone... she's gone, she's gone, SHE'S GONE!" I yell in a fit of rage. "That man will pay for her death." I say as I smile insanely and grab my old shotgun.

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!! I got you guys a new chapter! I know it's short but I wanted to get a newchaper to ya as soon as possible. And don't worry, This ain't the end of the story! lots more to come! Anyway thanks for reading! Bye wolf pups!