3.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————

🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
Author's pov
🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|
🗓 > Present
🕰 | |
|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|

"Before anything starts, I want to know, why would the government need our help, I mean you have your own bounty hunters, they play by your orders, and you guys know that we don't really follow any rules but ours." Jimin questioned while his skilled fingers played with the net stalkings of y/n.

Jungkook wanted to throw chairs on the guests but before his wishes could be fulfilled, Namjoon spoke up in an attempt to answer the trio well.

"You must have heard what Rusiko is planning. He has planned to plant these lethal bombs all over Asia and the places are of course unknown. We tried to find the coordinates but failed to do so. You guys must have also known how difficult it is for us to ask this favour but ego and everything comes after the lives of civilians." Namjoon made sure to make eye contact with Jungkook and y/n while speaking his facts.

"How can we trust that after work is done, you won't play any tricks with us. Because I don't think you are working on trust quite well." Taehyung spoke and glared at Jungkook.

"Because I knew some...factors that could have stopped you from helping us. I needed to explain the seriousness of the situation in person." Namjoon kept his gaze on y/n whose one arm was around Taehyung's neck and was puffing a cigarette in the other hand. Namjoon wanted y/n to listen the most as she was literally the key of their mission.

"I hope you remember, we don't care before we press the trigger of our babies." Y/n said in her cold voice while pointing to the gun she had attached to her boots.

"Oh we know." Jungkook said in his sarcastic tone which y/n didn't give any attention. But what caught her precious attention was Jimin, who was looking staring so hard on his mobile that the screen could crack while his fingers frantically charged on the screen, increasing the chances of the damage.

"Chim—" but before y/n could complete her sentence, Jimin got startled by her cold voice so much that he jerked upwards and fell out of the chair, making Taehyung and y/n also fall down. Y/n didn't fall completely but balanced her in the middle, she groaned and hit Jimin and Taehyung at their precious babymaker.

"Yah!!! Why me bebo?" Taehyung whined while holding his thing.

"Aish, my dream of us having a threesome is done!!! I don't think I can perform anymore." Jimin grunted and Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise—but uh-huh the reason wasn't the one which everyone else in the room had, it was something else.

"Damn bro, you also dreamt of it? Me too!!! Soulmated bro." Taehyung spoke excitedly but still in pain, making y/n roll her eyes at their stupidity while Jungkook marched towards the chaotic trio.

"Can't you guys be professional?" Jungkook's voice boomed making all the fun expressions the boys had vanished. Their fun persona wasn't there anymore.

They stood up and this time Jimin made y/n sit on his lap and started playing with her hair as if no one questioned them. Y/n sighed and caressed Jimin's fluffy haid.

"You got coordinates Chim?" Y/n asked softly and Jimin's dripping eyes met hers. Nodding in response, he gave her his mobile and showed the locations.

"You wanted locations? Here, you got it." Y/n said while grabbing the notepad on the table and wrote it all down. Sliding it across Namjoon, she finally faced Jungkook up close and told in her infamous chilly tone—

"No need to be professional anymore." Jungkook's eyes softened a bit, looking at those eyes which once had a bit of warmth, which only he could see and no one else but now even he couldn't see it. Her walls were up and no one could cross it.

But then y/n's eyes scrunched and her neck snapped towards Namjoon.

"There is more isn't it? Because just for coordinates you won't call us all the way here, despite knowing I would find ko—, I mean Jeon here.

You wouldn't fulfill our wishes just for that. Yes it may be difficult to find those places but no Mr. Kim, you were once the student of someone I know very well, and I think you are learning his tricks." Y/n completed whereas Jungkook lost her the moment she let out two characters 'ko'...it was meant to be his nickname which only she called him. He sucked in sharp breath and looked in another direction, not letting his doe eye do anything which he won't like.

|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|
🗓 > Flashback
🕰 | | 3 years ago.
|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|

"Y/n, please give me my clothes back!!!" Jungkook whined behind the common toilet he was showering after returning from training.

"Nuh-huh Kookie, first tell me you will let me have your banana milk." Y/n's demanding voice boomed in the boys washroom.

"Aish...c'mon baby please." He whined again and went in vain as y/n didn't budge. Agreeing to her wishes he finally got his clothes back. As soon as Jungkook was out, he ran in full speed behind y/n who was already laughing and running out of the washroom towards the corridor, leading at the training grounds.

Jungkook took a long leap and pounced over y/n on the dry grass and tackled her down. Smirking she flipped him down and sat on his lower abdomen. But in an instant Jungkook was on top of her again, this time even tighter holding his hands held around her wrist tugged at the ground. Y/n bent her knee a little and rubbed it against his cr🤭tch a little, Jungkook let out a small m😏an.

"Gosh I can fvck you forever." He while grinding himself on her to which she let out a dry chuckle—

"Forever doesn't exist Jeon and even if it does, who said I will spend my forever tasting only one dish, I would like to try—" her words remained inside her mouth when the muscled man crushed her by smashing his lips on her hard.

"You are mine y/n. Forever and ever."