16.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————
🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
Author's pov
🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|
🗓 > Present
🕰 | | 3 years later
|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|

"Y/n?" Jungkook softly whispered while cautiously putting his feet on the wooden floor, so it doesn't produce the typical creak it does.

"YOU ARE LATE, AGAIN!" y/n roared from the kitchen as he squeezed his eyes shut, realising that he was caught red-handed.

Jungkook turned towards his left and saw y/n standing there with her palms pressed against her hips as her posture clearly expressed her anger towards her boyfriend of three years. Smiling sheepishly, he made his way towards his dear girlfriend and encircled his muscular arms around her small waist,

"Are you hiding something from me Jungkook-ah?" y/n couldn't help but question the guy she has entrusted her rest of the life with, making his heart beat faster but contrast to it, he showed calm expression as he softly placed his lips on her soft ones and whispers,

"I love you...too much." and engulfed her in a warm bear hug. Although y/n could feel in her pit that there was something that he was hiding but she chose to set aside for some time.

Suddenly, his phone rang, and he saw the caller's name, his lips curved up, making y/n feel insecure a bit as to whom he was smiling so brightly.

Clearing her throat, she snapped Jungkook out from his little dream world but his smile only grew bigger, making y/n bewilder even more.

"Do you trust me, baby?" Jungkook asked out of the blue but still, y/n nodded without any reluctance, leading Jungkook to put out his request in open.

"I need you to face your past, for me." y/n trudged back a bit from his embrace but Jungkook didn't lose his grip on her waist and held her close to him.

"It has been three years and everything is ready now." He smiled proudly while cupping her cheeks in reassurance, and his sentences only clouded y/n's mind even more.

"We discussed this, Kook. I-I can't do it. If I go there, I will only want to destroy him, make him cry by torturing him from his nightmare to his every moment he stays awake, but knowing that he is your father, I cannot.

We discussed this, Koo, we discussed this before coming here, far away from everything. We agreed to leave all that behind and start our new journey. You were lucky enough to quit the agency, and we were lucky enough to reunite together through that case. I-...why are you even bringing all this back suddenly Kook?" Y/n was trying her best to keep her emotions in check but everything was tumbling apart for her as blurry remembrances of hers started taking contours again.

What y/n didn't know was that Jungkook never left the agency, he was just on a long vacation in the name of that he had his unofficial mission to execute. He couldn't leave all that, at least before he got to take revenge for whatever his love went through and how many lives were at risk at the hand of a madman, no other than his father.

It took him years to place all the pieces right, and know that everything was set and his revenge was almost done, it was time he tells y/n everything in all honesty.

"Just trust me and come with me Y/n, you won't regret it. " His soft smile somehow managed to subdue the commotion of emotions she was enduring, compelling her to reluctantly agree to his demands.

Even while getting ready, she couldn't get the pit in her stomach calm. As she got down from the stairwell of the house they bought when they shifted here almost three years ago, in the countryside, her unsteady gaze met his steady ones, which turned out to be the only way she could calm her insides out.

Giving no time to her to bombard him with questions, he started driving as they embarked their journey towards the city side. As she looked outside the windows of the vehicle they were in, Jungkook looked at his phone and tapped his fingers of one hand on screen a few times before concentrating his whole attention towards his driving.

It was early morning, around five when they reached their destination which was nothing but the centre which y/n knew too well for her sanity. It was one of the official hells on the earth, where the demons were none other than their fellow ones.

The place where all the betrayers of the governments were tortured. It didn't take much time for y/n to know what Jungkook meant by facing her past.

His father was there, behind the bars where dying is better than living as dying once is better than every day, every moment of their life. Since y/n froze in her spot, Jungkook softly started pulling her towards the entrance, from where their presence was granted access as Jungkook slid his card, making y/n gasp again, knowing very well how authoritative that card was and the fact that his name was engraved on it, she knew that he was now promoted to the chief of all the headquarters.

"You didn't quit." y/n stated in a whisper, receiving no answer in return she started at the side profile of his man who hid a very big thing from her, who broke her trust but she held herself before she started reacting, what she learnt by her experience with Jungkook. He always had reasons behind his actions.

Jungkook, on the other hand, chose to ignore the stares of her girlfriend and proceeded to move inside the building further, and as they entered, their surroundings had that weird eerie silence which didn't startle y/n, being accustomed to the smell of blood and walls that once had and will soon have a show of screams again.

She saw Jungkook nodding over to some guy in uniform and he left them alone while they started entering the part of the building, where people who committed high treason are kept.

"You are dragging me like I am a rag doll, Jungkook." y/n said those words with a poker face yet with a lot of weight in it which made Jungkook halt on his steps as he heard his filename after so long time from the woman he was planning to make his forever soon.

"You are everything but that y/n." returning the favour he received, he started walking again, this time not dragging her but letting her follow him on her own, at her own pace, although his hands felt empty, he knew better than that, he knew he had to give space to her.

Jungkook gestured y/n to get inside the room in front of them and she did without giving any acknowledgement. The moment she entered and took surrounding in, her mouth was gape open.

Mr Jeon was cuffed exactly as she was, he was blindfolded just like she was, it was the replica of how she must have looked. And surprised her, even more, was that Jungkook was not the only one she knew beside Mr Jeon, there stood her two best friends, Jimin and Taehyung, with a smirk plastered on their faces as they looked at their masterpiece in front of them.

"What the-"