17.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

———————————————————————
        🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
Author's pov
🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

Mr Jeon was cuffed exactly as she was, he was blindfolded just like she was, it was the replica of how she must have looked. And surprised her, even more, was that Jungkook was not the only one she knew beside Mr Jeon, there stood her two best friends, Jimin and Taehyung, with a smirk plastered on their faces as they looked at their masterpiece in front of them.

"What the-"

"How are you two here? I am, I'm not getting anything!!!" y/n yelled at her best friends who were plainly ignoring the question of hers.

"And goodness gracious, what have y'all done?" she was perplexed at the view in front of her. It was becoming too much for at once, and Jungkook could infer that.

He walked and hugged her from behind, snuggling in her neck, right in front of his father, knowing very well that he was watching and caressed y/n's waist.

"Shhh, everything is good baby. I will explain what is happening, just listen to me before countering. Trust me, he deserves it, not only because of what he did to you but others as well." softly whispering into her ears, knowing very well that that steadies her, he cooed her back to her rationalised part of the mind.

"Taehyung and Jimin are no longer the illegal bounty hunters. They work for the government now and go onto the rare missions like, top-secret ones, otherwise, they award the sinners what they deserve.

As for me, I never left the government. I just took a break for a year in the name that I want to do a personal mission but that mission was to find Isabelle, moreover, I was collecting solid proofs against my so-called father.

And guess what Rusiko who was hired by my father. The locations where bombs were supposed to plant were the places where Isabelle was probably supposed to be. He wanted to finish her for once.

He is much more complex than anyone out there. Just to finish one person's life, he wanted to risk the life of innocents. He abused the power he had just to take his absurd revenge.

It took me a long time to collect all the evidence and join every cuff of inklings. I could not include you because I knew you would be against it, believing that I shouldn't do that to my father just because of you, which is not true honey.

It isn't true, it isn't just about you or me or Isabelle, it is about all those innocent people, who were almost in danger because of his vengeance. After getting to know everything, that day in that dorm I went to my father. I confronted him and while I was doing it, I saw how frantically he was behaving. He was behaving as if he was a mad man.

I knew that it won't be easy to strip him of his position but it had to be done so that no one suffers anymore. I collected all the testimonies with the help of Taehyung and Jimin, the three of us worked hard.

It was integral to do, sometimes some people don't deserve your mercy, they are not capable of accepting it, valuing it.

Anyways, I submitted all the proofs a month ago and did all the formalities secretly from the government, aka my father.

After everything was done, they, the court, took time verifying and re-checking everything before striking on the head of the headquarters and soon the verdict was issued by the judges to remove him and as I cracked such a big case I got promoted at his place.