5.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————

🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
Author's pov
🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|
🗓 > Present
🕰 | |
|—•—•—•—€—•—•—•—|

"You will not talk?" Taehyung asked while sighing, and let his fingers move in a rhythmic manner on the side table. He was sitting with the support of the headboard on which he sat along with Y/n in the middle and Jimin on the other side of the bed in the same position.

"About what?" Y/n answered while typing on something on the laptop on her lap.

"About Jungkook." Jimin said softly, and as expected y/n didn't show any emotion regarding it.

"What is there to talk about?" Y/n stalled again, the two boys didn't lose patience because spending an era with someone eventually makes you habitual to it.

"Your feelings are there to talk about bebo. And don't you dare you don't have feelings. I could see your leg shaking when you saw him for the first time after this long time. I know what happened...I-I..." Taehyung felt like getting choked as soon as he remembered what y/n didn't tell them but got the glimpse of it and it alone was enough to let one's soul shake even by the thought of it.

"Exactly Taehyung...just like that...I can't even if I want to." Y/n said monotonously while still typing. Jimin groaned and took away the laptop from her lap. Y/n didn't say anything but kept looking at the mattress. Jimin scooted closer and back hugged her while sitting while Taehyung raised her chin by his index finger—

"Let's get this done and vanish as soon as possible hm?" Y/n nodded at Taehyung's suggestion.

"The guy hasn't changed even a bit though." Jimin chuckled making Taehyung let out a small smile as well, leaving y/n with a stoned expression.

"As short tempered as our bebo." Taehyung playfully teased making y/n roll her eyes

"I was shocked that our dynamite could actually be with someone for that long other than us." Jimin winked at Taehyung.

"He doesn't know anything does he?" Taehyung taking a 180 degree turn, diving into the other side of his duality asked the question making Jimin bite his inner cheek.

Y/n looked at Taehyung with a stern expression and just like that he knew his answer.

"We should sleep now. They will wake us up early." Y/n said while changing the topic which the boys knew very well and also knew better than to argue and push her even more in aspect.

They both laid down and squeezed themselves together but rather comfortably.

Burning sensation burnt on her skin which coated the bones of her forearm, she exhaustedly hissed at the sensation which was caused on her body for the hundredth time, making her find some comfort in pain itself. Amongst the darkness in she was surrounded, her neck was harshly pulled back her hair which was messily tied up in a ponytail weeks ago while her wrists were tied up with thick metal chain on the either side of her by the poles.

"Hope you are having an amazing time here...y/n." The voice she knew very well, and now couldn't even forget in her dreams echoed in her ears which were covered in the splatters of her blood, of her palm's flesh.

No tears left her tired blood-shot eyes as she was punched right in her gut while she couldn't even see the expression of the person she hated the most, hate would rather be a small word for her feelings, while the person hit her again and again. Her eyes may be covered by black dirty satin cloth but she made sure that the voice was embedded in her soul and wouldn't let even one tear out of her eyes. She was in no mood to let the person see the amount of pain it caused her and let that person have the satisfaction of it.

She won't be broken, or at least she won't show it.

"Aww, looks like our playtime is over for today, don't miss me too much...hm? Because as usual, I won't miss a day coming here and entertaining you." Inside, y/n wanted to rip the head off her so-called entertainer but she knew she wasn't in position to do anything. She felt helpless...and that wasn't everything she felt in the storm inside her.

"I will one day break you y/n. Mark my words. You did it against my warnings...here you go then. Have your enjoyment" and just like that the echo of the heels of the masculin shoes died down as they walked away.

Still not breaking down, not taking any chance of the camera being there and some people get to see her crying, her weakness, she stood while her hands were still tied and exhausted from fighting herself as well along with all the people, she dipped down in the pool of darkness even more...fainting.

Gasping and getting up with a jerk, she touched her forehead and she was sweating, she clutched the duvet in which three of them were sleeping. Her heavy breath didn't calm at all, she was about to get out of the bed when she felt a huge palm wrapping around her wrist, being pulled back on the mattress again—

"We are here y/n-ah." Taehyung sleepily whispered, making Jimin wrap his arms around y/n's waist protectively.

"We are here...as always." Jimin as well assured letting his sleepy smile come onto his lips, making y/n bite her lips in an attempt to stop her tears back.

Taehyung made y/n wrap her arms around his waist and motioned Jimin to hug their best friend from behind. They squeezed her in between while y/n buried her face in the chest of Taehyung and let her breaths calm down. Jimin caressed her hair and kissed the crown of her head. The boys looked at each other and passed the shared anger they had...

Taehyung stretched out his hands and hugged Jimin as well—

"We three are one," they both whispered in y/n's ears, making her remember that they are always there to share her pain with.

Whereas,

"That's gonna break Jk." Yoongi warned seeing their leader hit the boxing bag even harder with every punch in the middle of night.

Finally standing up from the floor on which Yoongi was patiently waiting for their leader to finish his practice or rather was waiting for their leader to open up finally, walked up to the place where the boxing bag was hung by the ceiling and stood behind it, stopping Jungkook from hitting it anymore.

The man covered in all sweat finally took a break, letting his breath get even as the session was too harsh and powerful, it was going to take a long time.

He looked at the boxing gloves wrapped around his palms and gulped the lump in his throat, while the elder one stood there silently, letting Jk have some peace to himself.

But at last, when he still seemed to be lost in his thoughts, Yoongi knew he had to pull him out of his never-ending trance.

"You know Ms. Ashley don't you? In fact, four of y'all know each other, no not four but five. You, chief, Ashley, and those two anime boys?" Jungkook pursed his lips and looked at the ceiling of the gym they were in while his eyes were closed, having random memories running in his mind along with thoughts on each of them.

"Let me rephrase it...well change the question. Who is Ms. Ashley to you?" Yoongi asked yet again and licked his lips. Jungkook poked his inner cheek at the question and looked at Yoongi with his infamous glare—

"The only person...I ever saw as a woman."