7.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————

🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
                      Author's pov
                           🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

"That's it, I am going in."

"What? No y/n you cannot—" Taehyung was about to argue more when y/n interrupted his husky voice going more loud.

"Tae, would you be a darling and ask me for dance?" Y/n smirked while speaking, making Taehyung sigh and do as she requested.

He walked towards her figure which was flawlessly leaning against the bar, sipping her non-alcoholic drink. He politely asked her while bowing a little and offered her his hands, wrapping his long fingers around her small palm, and he took her to the dance floor whilst Jimin made sure that romantic song was played.

Y/n encircled her hands around his neck and keeping his hands on her waist, the duo started swaying to the music.

"Tae, would you just relax and dance a bit passionately with me? Hmm?" Taehyung scoffed and smirked at her request. He with a jerk pushed her little back and swirled her in her arms, such that their faces were quite close after the spectacular turn.

"Here you go bebo. Don't blame me if you get wet by me." Taehyung spoke in his low-seductive voice while his breath fanned on her face.

"Never." Y/n devilishly rolled her lips on her lips, making him growl.

"Chim, won't you ask me for dance?" Y/n spoke on her microphone which had total silence as everyone was lost in the moment y/n and Taehyung had.

"With pleasure." Jimin said while walking like a damn ramp walk towards the duo who were still dancing.

"Let's move this show further shall we?" Jimin said while excusing himself by nodding his head towards Taehyung and offered his hands to y/n, to show that he doesn't know anyone—neither y/n or Taehyung but want to ask the pretty lady for a dance, just like Taehyung pretended that he didn't know y/n.

"Taehyung backed away but didn't remove his piercing gaze from y/n while she grooved with Jimin." Namjoon and Jin on the other hand were keeping close eye on Mr. Black while listening to the interesting conversations y/n was having with her partners. They really didn't get y/n's plan but knew that she was their last shot anyway. Namjoon was more than pissed at Areum but he couldn't afford to lose Mr. Black.

"Fvck, y/n caught his eyes." Jin exclaimed, making Namjoon sigh in relief.

"Of course she did." Namjoon spoke while ruffling his hair back, making the older one even more confused.

"Lord, I don't even understand what exactly she did here?" Jin asked, being baffled at the situation happening at the big TV which was displaying the club from different angles.

"Men are dogs you know? We fvcking love chase, and that's exactly what y/n is actually doing, giving Mr. Black a chase. She apparently displayed that two men are already asking for her attention, and we can see that others are also looking at her. In short, she is the woman in the room which everyone desires but can see that she is out of their reach, that's the aura Ashley gives you.

Won't she be a challenge? A chase for Mr. Black? She doesn't look sultry like our useless agent here, she looks classy yet appealing to our eyes." Namjoon was explaining Jin but he was halted mid-way when Y/n spoke,

"Aww, Mr. Kim. I didn't know you liked me that much." Y/n said nonchalantly making Namjoon curse under his breath when he realised that the mic was still on while Jin burst out in loud laughter.

"May I also have the pleasure of dancing with you, Miss?" A velvety voice boomed near the mic which made smile at the source of it, none other than Mr. Black himself. Y/n eyed his huge hands and then took a step back, shamelessly eying him up and down, letting him know openly that she was indeed checking him out. Biting her lower lip she placed her hands in his, and she was instantly pulled closer to the man's hard chest, making y/n pass a smirk. Jimin walked from there while smirking as well, knowing very well that Mr. Black was now exactly where y/n wanted him to be.

"So, won't you remove your mask and let me see your beautiful face?" Mr. Black asked while intimately dancing with her, yet keeping the respectful distance which he surely won't cross without the lady's consent.

"If I remove my mask then I will have to kill you." Y/n said while encircling her arms around his neck, making him raise his arched eyebrows.

"I am already dead by your gaze anyways, because those eyes...seem as if I have seen somewhere." He said while giving her turn and back hugging her, still slowly grooving to the slow track.

Y/n let out a contagious laugh, throwing her head back at his one shoulder and spoke,

"Aish, the oldest pickup line." She sarcasted, making Stevenson face her face to face and wrap his bulky arms around her small waist.

"At least you know I am trying." He winked, making y/n smile.

"How about a date?" Mr. Black asked making everyone shock at the microphone, knowing very well that Mr. Black is not the date type person.

"Hmm, I don't do dates. But maybe I will take you as my first, if you show what you can do..." y/n spoke and got close to his ears, continuing what she started

"...in bed." Mr. Black's grip tightened around her waist by his one hand and with the other hand, he fished out his card from his back pocket.

"Swipe this card in that lift anytime you want to, and you will be led to my penthouse. Ah, this keycard only works for today." Mr. Black bent down a little and gave y/n a peck on her cheeks, left like a classy man he is, to his penthouse upstairs.

"Wow y/n—" Hoseok was about to compliment her but she interrupted

"Disable all the fvcking cameras Mr. Kim, and switch on the cameras in front of the ladies washroom only to yourself, not the main camera room." Y/n sooke sternly and started walking towards the ladies room, while eyeing her partners to not move an inch.

"What? Why?" Mr. Kim asked while doing what she not-so-politely asked.

"FAST MR. KIM, did Areum and Jungkook...go there?" Y/n asked monotonously making Namjoon cough a little,

"Why?" Namjoon asked while clearing his throat.

Y/n didn't respond and started running towards the ladies room. As soon as she reached, she saw that the main door of the washroom was locked, which she pricked in less than a minute. She got inside and saw that Areum had her legs around Jungkook's torso while her small one piece bundled up her thighs and her one b🥞🥞b was popped out her dress. Areum was placing wet kisses along his Adam's apple while Jungkook was groaning.

Y/n strided towards the hot makeout session and punched Areum so hard that she fell on the floor hard while her lower lips started bleeding.

Jungkook gasped and turned towards y/n, ready to question her about the fvck she was even doing—but then what y/n did...was out of his reach.