9.

📍Written by → @toxicjoonz

🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗
🔞⌇Contains mature content and a lot of violence
⚔️⌇Don't report just block
🥊⌇Don't copy or repost my work
🔗。゚•┈ᝰ┈•゚。🔗

————————————————————————

NOTICE (please read)

Guys, READ THIS CHAPTER REALLY CAREFULLY...read every word okay? This chapter will answer some of y'all questions. Also, now the future chapters will start linking to the previous chapters, hope y'all read the previous chapters well too...*muah*

————————————————————————

🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗
Author's pov
🔗.·°·.°◦🍾◦°.·°·.🔗

Letting the rusted iron door open with a long screeching sound, y/n entered in the chamber where Areum was tied up to the chair and her nose was fractured but now dressed medically.

With tears in her eyes due to exhausting pain she was feeling, she let her tired eyes rest upon y/n.

"I-I..." Areum wanted to speak but she didn't have much energy as she was already tortured many times by the other agents for information but nothing was given.

"Shh...see Areum, no one knows I am here and neither are cameras and all bullsh!t working, but I can't stay for long.

That tattoo..." y/n took a shaky breath and continued,

"You are with him aren't you? He sent you, didn't he? To kidnap him? You have met me before, haven't you? Not exactly meeting but...t-that dungeon. I have seen that tattoo at exactly that place Areum, it was you who was appointed to somehow keep me alive in that hell hole, wasn't you?" Y/n felt herself shaking in anger due to it, making Areum's eyes widen and tears finally let themselves go in her eyes. Y/n scoffed and spoke,

"Now you are crying? You could have helped me escape! But you didn't. You didn't even once remove that blindfold from my eyes, let me stand there being tortured. That's when I saw your ankle, when he was hitting his filthy kneecaps in my guts. My blindfold started getting loose but alas, how fast were you, or should I say your legs were, to tighten it again. (I hope y'all remembered the dream in one of the previous chapters which y/n had a nightmare.)

Jungkook...if anything, are you listening to me?" She said and squeezed her jaw in harsh manner,

"I will make sure even your ashes aren't left for rituals which will lead you to your peace, just like how peace is no more in my life.

I left Jungkook didn't I? I did not once contact him. IT WAS THEM WHO CALLED ME AGAIN AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS GOING TO BE HERE.

I-I, I left him, he is meant to live peacefully.

I will literally burn this whole world down if something happens to him. You get me? You better tell THAT to your master, you filthy puppet!

Oh wait, not like he doesn't know it, well he obviously didn't expect you to fail, did he?" Y/n maniacally laughed and sat on floor, still laughing and ruffling her hair back,

"Aish, he really didn't expect you to fail did he? Well he is the one who broke the rules, not me. He dared to touch him, hmm? Fine then...game time baby." She winked at Areum who was shaking in fear, knowing very well how dead she was from both sides, her master and y/n, but she was more afraid of y/n.

Y/n stood up and left the room, Areum sobbed at the fact that she was left alive, because in y/n's language, it was meant to be even worse if u r left alive by her hands.