Nightmare

I accidentally published this story when it wasn't done so sorry about that. Hope you enjoy.
—————————————————————————

Tim and Conner were watching a movie together. It was raining outside. They were surprised the power didn't good out. The thunder and lightning was loud and often.

" Hey isn't it weird that the power hasn't gone out." Tim said. Right when he said it the power went out.

" You had to say that." Conner said.

" Hey the lightning is lighting the room." Tim said getting up. Conner laughed and sat up.

" So what now." Tim asked getting off from his little couch and walking to his bed. He laid down and up his knees up.

" Well, we're the only ones here in the manor." Conner said seductively while get up and going in between Tim's legs.

" Conner, no. Stop." Tim said laughing as Conner starting playfully kissing Tim.

" Plus Damian is here. Weren't not alone- hey!" Tim said when Conner then bite his neck.

" Conner stop you're going to give me a hickey." Tim said sitting up. Conner smiled.

" You know I want to." Conner said winking. Tim playfully rolled his eyes.

" If you do, bruce is going to kill you. Any little sign that you fucked me he will kill you." Tim said looking at him.

" I know. I was just kidding." Conner said crawling other to sit next to Tim. Tim smiled and leaned on him. Conner laid down with Tim on him.

They laid there for a while. Conner looked down at Tim. He was asleep on his shoulder. Conner smiled and slowly tucked him in. He got up and left the room. He walked past Damian's room. He heard silence coming in there. He knocked on the door.

" No noise. Strange. Damian might actually be asleep." Conner said quietly. He tried the door handle and it opened. He did a quick check to see Damian asleep with Alfred the cat and Titus with him. Titus looked up.

" Hey boy it's just me, Conner." Conner said not wanting the dog to start barking. Titus then laid back down. Conner closed the door and walked down the stairs. He walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water when he realized the light of the kitchen still worked.

" Wait," Conner said running to the living room. The Christmas Tree was still nicely lit up. Conner then ran to the back sliding door. To his surprise it was wide open. Conner ran outside to the light box. He opened it to see only the second second story was turned off.

" Fuck!" He said and ran back up stairs. He was about to search very room in the first floor when he heard a sceam then Titus start barking and growling.

" Damian!" Conner yelled running to the kids room. He swung the door open to see Titus standing guard in front of Damian while growling at the bed. Damian stood far away from the bed carrying Alfred. Damian looked unamused. Conner ran to Damian. Damian looked at him.

" come on." Conner said leading Damian out of the room. Titus followed still growling at the bed.
" Damian what happened." Conner asked.

" I was sleeping when I was awoken in someone's arms. Titus woke me up. The person screamed, dropped me then processed to hide under the bed. Alfred ran to me and I stood there while Titus barked." Damian said. Conner sighed.

" Thank god you have that dog." Conner said. Damian looked at Titus. He was still growling at the bed.
" I'll contact the police. You go see Drake. There's more than one person in this house.